B vitamin Questions

What role does B-6 play in ZMA???

And why do they call it zma, shouldn’t is be zmb?? just curious.

Plus, I noticed there are certain b-vitamins in many thermogenic formulas (including hot rox), would taking a b-vitamin complex before a training or athletic event benefit me in any way?

It helps with nighttime navigation as your piss is a low-intensity night lite.

I am not sure what exact role the B-6 plays in ZMA. I am not a nutrition student or professional. I do know that they (B vits) help greatly with the mood.

Why it would be in weight loss drugs is that it will help to elevate mood under dieting restrictions like those typical in low carb diets. Since most people couple low carb with weight loss supps. This would be the logical reason why to include them in the formula.

Just my thoughts

Hey, there, ACDelco29!!!

I wouldn’t recommend that you take INDIVIDUAL vitamins unless you have a medical condition and need to do so for therapeutic reason. B vitamins in particular benefit from being taken together and in the correct ratio.

That recommendation, of course, does not apply to taking a good MULTIVITAMIN.

I’m sure the reason B6 is included in ZMA is because it’s a cofactor. It helps ZMA do its good work.

The addition of vitamin B6 increases the absorption and utilization of both zinc and magnesium.

ZMA actually stands for Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate and Magnesium Aspartate (ie Zinc, Magnesium and Aspartic Acid (Aspartate)).

(BTW, sweet dreams!)