T Nation

b-day today

happy birthday to me!! Since I don’t really know anyone out here yet, I have to say something on here.

My lab mates bought me some pizza, wings and a cake today. I was moved. Didn’t expect it at all, especially considering I’ll be switching labs in September.

Anyways, Happy b-day to all others on this day!!

that includes magic johnson, and the stoppage of WWII.

Happy birthday, man.

Thats all, I guess.

Happy b-day. I remember when I turned 22…or I sort of remember I guess… There was something about a TGIFridays and too many Long Islands…

hey happy birthday bro!!
have a great and fun day today!!

Happy B-day

Happy birthday. I’ll get you a Subway sandwich and stick a candle in it.

Happy Birthday! Just one day next to mine! Copycat (almost) ;p

Hey, a Leo! I’m a Leo too. Aren’t we the greatest people on earth? Everyone else is so jealous becuase they want to be just like us but they can’t. Leos Rule!

Hey, DAN C already started this thread!

J/K, Happy Birthday!

Happy B-day!
That’s great your lab mates were so cool. Our lab group does a special little birthday thing for each colleague. Sometimes schools not that bad eh?
C

Singing Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday dear JWright… Happy Birthday to you! In my best Marilyn Monroe voice… LOl
Hope you had a good day!

I just had Marilyn Monroe singing to me. How cool is that? Ah man, what a day.

Anyways, all my grappling and karate buddies took me out last night. Both instructors came with us and that made it even more fun. It was a good night overall.

JDubs…happy b-day my man!

Solo’sgirl…I am expecting the same thing for me on Nov 30th…mark your calander!!..;o)