B-Complex Plus

Is this product ment for human use or straight up for farm animals???

250 ml B-Complex Plus with 1000 mcg/ml B-12 (bcomplexplus)

B-COMPLEX-PLUS
AgriLabs
Vitamin B-Complex
Active Ingredient(s): Each mL of sterile aqueous solution contains:

Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1) 12.5 mg
Niacinamide 12.5 mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) 5.0 mg
d-Panthenol 5.0 mg
Riboflavin (B2) (as Riboflavin 5’ phosphate sodium) 2.0 mg
Cyanocobalamin (B12) 1000 mcg

with benzyl alcohol 1.5% v/v as a preservative, ammonium sulfate, 0.1%.
Indications: For use as a supplemental source of B complex vitamins in cattle, swine and sheep.
Dosage and Administration: Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection is recommended. May be administered intravenously at the discretion of a veterinarian. The following are suggested dosages, depending on the condition of the animal and the desired response.
Adult Cattle: 1 to 2 mL per 500 pounds of body weight.
Calves, Swine and Sheep: 1 to 2 mL.
May be repeated once or twice weekly.
Precaution(s): Store at controlled room temperature between 15? to 30?C (59?-86?F).
Protect from light.
Caution(s): Hypersensitivity reactions to the parenteral administration of products containing thiamine have been reported. Administer with caution and keep treated animals under close observation.
Warning(s): For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children.

I ordered a bottle of it and after looking at it not sure if it is okay for human use…
Has any one used this product.
Are the B vitamins in 1cc to high for a 200lb person to inject a week??

That amount should do you for a month, if you have pernicious anemea. The most I’ve heard of anyone using is twice that amount during competition months.

i have a question about this: if it’s aqueous (meaning water based), wouldn’t the body absorb it in a day (i.e. winstrol, aqueous test)? and the human body doesn’t stockpile the b vitamins, so the excess would just be excreted, right (since only fat soluble vitamins are stored)??

If it were water-based, you would have some flourescent fuckin piss.

You’d need sunglasses when you whizz that shit out.

“My eyes!! My eyes!! The light - it burns!!”