B&C Question for Veterans

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
SB! Nice to have you back. I remember you from when I posted here under rds63799.

Knowing your history, I would say you should definitely NOT touch any 19-nors![/quote]

I don’t know why but I never noticed that you were rds63799. I like you more now.[/quote]

haha! Thanks brother

[quote]Yogi wrote:
isn’t the 750iu of hCG a week a replacement dose? I’d be wary going higher for any length of time.

I dunno SB, I mean remember all the problems you had with pretty horrendous shutdown before? You had a pretty rough time. Is going back on really what you want? It’s only going to get harder to recover from as you get older. Also, even though these fertility problems are super rare, you don’t exactly have the best of luck when it comes to sides.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, just playing devil’s advocate.[/quote]

No i appreciate your advice Rob. Just need to have a think about it. Its hard to go pro even in mens physique while being natty.

On a different note, anyone know what happened to VTBalla? He was a good friend.

SB

[quote]Yogi wrote:
isn’t the 750iu of hCG a week a replacement dose? I’d be wary going higher for any length of time.

I dunno SB, I mean remember all the problems you had with pretty horrendous shutdown before? You had a pretty rough time. Is going back on really what you want? It’s only going to get harder to recover from as you get older. Also, even though these fertility problems are super rare, you don’t exactly have the best of luck when it comes to sides.

No i appreciate your advice Rob. Just need to have a think about it. Its hard to go pro even in mens physique while being natty.

On a different note, anyone know what happened to VTBalla? He was a good friend.

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

SB[/quote]

He doesn’t visit here much. Pretty much anyone who was in here a year ago is gone. He is still pretty active on facebook and in a few powerlifting groups on there if you are on there.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

SB[/quote]

He doesn’t visit here much. Pretty much anyone who was in here a year ago is gone. He is still pretty active on facebook and in a few powerlifting groups on there if you are on there.
[/quote]

I am. Maybe PM me his facebook link?
Cheers.

SB

This might seem like a silly question and I think I know the answer but might aswell chuck this out here.

Ive decided to put on some more weight naturally before I jump on. Im at 82kg/ 180lbs currently 9-10% BF. Looking to hit 86kg at the same BF then take it from there.

Anyhow, I did a 50mg shot of prop into my quad on Monday this week (crippled me till today) and also took 40mg Dbol. Now I am do a blood test on myself on Tuesday (18th), these drugs would have completely cleared my system by then right? Prop has a half life of 3 days, so Tuesday next week will be the 8th day since the shot. Could the prop be lingering around still? I want this blood test to be as accurate of my natty levels as poss.

SB

Just keep on cycle man

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
Just keep on cycle man [/quote]

Lol why man?

SB

4kgs isn’t alot I mean I can ad 2-3kgs of water in a day and you have already started I wouldn’t worry about it if it were me you have a solid physique to start from

Anyhow, I did a 50mg shot of prop into my quad on Monday this week (crippled me till today) and also took 40mg Dbol. Now I am do a blood test on myself on Tuesday (18th), these drugs would have completely cleared my system by then right? Prop has a half life of 3 days, so Tuesday next week will be the 8th day since the shot. Could the prop be lingering around still? I want this blood test to be as accurate of my natty levels as poss.

SB[/quote]

The drugs would be considered cleared from your body after 5 half lifes, in other words 15 days.