B-12 Injections?

I haven’t been able to find any reliable sources of information out there regarding b-12 injects and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some sources…!

who has used b-12 and with what kinda results?

I used B12 injections for a few months with good results. Make sure you ask your doctor for the Methylcobolamin form, though. And if you ask any regular doctor, he will say no, B12 doesn’t help. Then he will go out to his lunch, tab taken care of by the pharmaceutical company. You get the point.

But you must address the source of your fatigue as well. Could be a Krebs cycle intermediate depletion, like Alpha lipoic acid, Acetyl L-carnitine, etc. Alpha lipoic works great because it does a number of things including balance blood sugar, recycles vitamin C and Vitamin E, cleanses the liver, and promotes mental energy/focus. Let me know if I can be of further help. Just PM me.

My last cycle I incorporated B-12 and B-12 complex shots. I found that the only real effect I could see was that my immune system was definitely stronger. I continued to take my normal multi-vitamin. I could tell the difference because I had been in close contact with many individuals who were passing on all kind of germs amongst eachother.

I never got sick while I was on the B-12. The year before, comparitively I had no B-12 shots and got sick in the exact same enviroment. In short my health never effected my training schedule. It was a real plus. I took two per month, but the were readily available to me at 4 USD per 4 shots. Cheap so I tried em.

Use Synthelamin from synthetek. The best b12 on the market. It is time released so you don’t need to shoot it everyday.

VITA-JEC? B-COMPLEX WITH CYANO PLUS At 1,000 mcg. per ml

At .5ml per day for a few weeks I had a minor 24x7 headache the whole time. Stopped and the headache cleared in a couple of weeks. Anyone else?

I will try it again some day, but if I get the headache, I will quit and toss it.

Cyanocobalamin (B12) - 1,000 mcg
Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1) - 12.5 mg
Niacinamide - 12.5 mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) - 5.0 mg
d-Panthenol - 5.0 mg
Riboflavin (B2) (as Riboflavin 5’ phosphate sodium) - 2.0 mg
with benzyl alcohol 1.5% v/v as preservative, ammonium sulfate 0.1%.