Axiron and Test Cypionate

Went for physical in February low test 265, went on axiron for 3 months,march-575,April blood test 450, doctor said I was in the normal range for a 51 year man, still sluggish, no sex drive, work out 5 days a week, just weights, am 6 feet,235 lbs,body fat % 20%. Need to lose belly
Also sent me to an

While on axiron can I run some test to elevate my test to the 800-1,000 range,
Trying to trick the doctor, these doctors don’t want me near the 800 and up range, not getting results I want an endrochronologist
He increasedthe axiron by one pump to 3 a day that costing me $240 a month
Test cyp for 12 weeks is cheaper
Any advice

Doctors are the problem.

Need more info about you, health, meds etc…

Injected T is 100% absorbed and you should self-inject subq twice a week and take anastrozole 0.5mg or as needed at that time. hCG 250iu subq OED will preserve testes and fertility if concerned.

Injected T is generic and least cost.

Do not ignore the last sticky.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.