Awwwwwwwwwww......

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwww…

Damnit! I was waiting for something to happen. Anything! I want those 43 seconds of my life back! Bah, who am I kidding? If I had those 43 seconds back I would just waste them some other way.

[quote]dre wrote:
Damnit! I was waiting for something to happen. Anything! I want those 43 seconds of my life back! Bah, who am I kidding? If I had those 43 seconds back I would just waste them some other way.[/quote]

Classic Simpson’s quote…

‘Don’t worry I’ll tell them all you were untouchable’

I played it twice! My 6 yr old son told me, “I love them!” LOL!! My 4 yr old daughter wished we had kittens. :smiley:

[quote]dre wrote:
Damnit! I was waiting for something to happen. Anything! I want those 43 seconds of my life back! Bah, who am I kidding? If I had those 43 seconds back I would just waste them some other way.[/quote]

what did you want explosions?

[quote]Wayland wrote:
dre wrote:
Damnit! I was waiting for something to happen. Anything! I want those 43 seconds of my life back! Bah, who am I kidding? If I had those 43 seconds back I would just waste them some other way.

what did you want explosions?
[/quote]

Yeah, that would have worked. Maybe at the last second one of the kittens could have gone all crazy like and attacked the camera. Or a hawk could have swooped down and snatched one of the kittens. I mean, something!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1231578461915810236&q=puppies

This is too awesome. :slight_smile:

More puppies.

Kitten vs. Mac

Sleepy kitty

Funny animal compilation.

OMG, too freaking cute. The sleeping kitten one was adorable!