T Nation

Awesome Inexpensive Razors

Just bought a years worth of the six blade heads for 38 bucks. They shave smoother than my old five blade gillete turbo which is awesome considering they are a fifth the price. Check em out:

www.dorcousa.com

Cool, I’m a bit suspicious on the almost unanimous good reviews on
Amazon though http://www.amazon.com/Dorco-Plus--Blade-System-Trimmer/dp/B008O82O7C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359163563&sr=8-2&keywords=dorco+razor+blades

I’m still on the ol’ Mach 3’s myself and make em last by making the blades
bone dry with a tissue after use and storing it handle up in a small
plastic cup with a little Baby Oil in it.
One cartridge will stay sharp for 8 weeks and I save tons of cash that way.
6 blades…sheesh, I thought 3 was one too many back then.

I use a safety razor with a double edge blade. I just got 25 blades for about $8 so that should last me for awhile. I use that with some shaving soap and shaving brush. Soooooo much cheaper and a much cleaner shave than all that other gimmicky crap.

All you need is just one blade!! Man has been shaving with one blade forever.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
I use a safety razor with a double edge blade. I just got 25 blades for about $8 so that should last me for awhile. I use that with some shaving soap and shaving brush. Soooooo much cheaper and a much cleaner shave than all that other gimmicky crap.

All you need is just one blade!! Man has been shaving with one blade forever.[/quote]

This is true. probably the best shave outside a real barber shop straight razor shave. I should pick one up again, my 1st shave was with one.

Rob

All you need is just one blade!! Man has been shaving with one blade forever.[/quote]

I switched to that last year, spent 12 bucks I think and got the razor and 20 blades. Plus its the best shave ever and feels a hell of a lot better than that multi blade shit.

I’ve been using a cheap razor called the Krazer (LOL). It comes in a 4-pack from Wal-Greens for $2. Other than that, I use an electric razor.

THIS, times a 1000.