Awesome Gifts

What are all of you asking for this holiday season? It could be training related?

Kristen is getting me a trip to an aquarium out on long island, to do this:

http://www.atlantismarineworld.com/adventures-sharkdive.html

Sorry, I had to let everyone know. I’m uber-excited.

Feel free to post all of your anxiously awaited gifts. Or, a kick ass gift you’re getting for someone else.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
What are all of you asking for this holiday season? It could be homosexually related?

George is getting me a trip to a flower garden out on long island, to do this:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1082/is_2_45/ai_72274511

Sorry, I had to let everyone know. I’m extremely homosexual. Tee-Hee!

Feel free to post all of your homoerotically awaited gifts. Or, a lovely gift you’re getting for someone else. Huggs and kisses!

Love,
rrjc5488 :-O[/quote]

Dude, WTF!!!

[quote]PGA wrote:
Dude, WTF!!![/quote]

Why am I not surprised that you so eloquently, created that post.

haha genius, PGA

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
What are all of you asking for this holiday season? It could be training related?

Feel free to post all of your anxiously awaited gifts. Or, a kick ass gift you’re getting for someone else.[/quote]

Nice knowing you man. Getting eaten by a shark is pretty rough way to go.

You’ll be missed.

Cage go in the water, you go in the water, shark in the water.

Sounds like a good time to me. Not quite South Africa but good nonetheless.

Looks awesome, but remember, this is just like the bus: don’t stick your arm out and you’ll enjoy the ride.

Hope you’ll have a good time, you lucky bastard.

My lady is getting me a bunch of steak from a butcher shop.

captains of crush number 2, really looking forward to getting it.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I’m getting my girl the boobjob she’s always wanted. A gift the whole family can enjoy![/quote]

Sweet God I hope youre serious. Im so jealous. As of today Im starting a fund for my future wife’s boob job. Thanks for being an inspiration to us all BBB

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Getting eaten by a shark is pretty rough way to go.
[/quote]

LOL. If I have the choice on how I go, great white shark will be it. Well, either that, or suffocating myself in Jessica Alba’s crotch. Hey, Jessica Alba would be a nice gift, too, eh?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Getting eaten by a shark is pretty rough way to go.

LOL. If I have the choice on how I go, great white shark will be it. Well, either that, or suffocating myself in Jessica Alba’s crotch. Hey, Jessica Alba would be a nice gift, too, eh?[/quote]

Damn. Not a bad place to be…

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Revo09 wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
I’m getting my girl the boobjob she’s always wanted. A gift the whole family can enjoy!

Sweet God I hope youre serious. Im so jealous. As of today Im starting a fund for my future wife’s boob job. Thanks for being an inspiration to us all BBB

I sure am serious. We researched Thailand for medical tourism, and found that not only is quality high, but prices are low - $2800. Plus they have lots of experience, what with all the thai hookers and ladyboys, LOL.[/quote]

My hat is off to you, sir.

some westside videos

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Feel free to post all of your anxiously awaited gifts. Or, a kick ass gift you’re getting for someone else.[/quote]

sounds like fun but I have a thing about being in a cage underwatter… with sharks all around… with holes big enough for my arms to go through

Sorry to be brining this up Ryan, but, before you take the dip in the shark cage, PM kristen’s phone number to Nephorm. Not saying that you will get hurt, but, no sense in letting a good woman go to waste if something did happen to you.

Remember, underwater is like space- no one can hear you scream.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Sorry to be brining this up Ryan, but, before you take the dip in the shark cage, PM kristen’s phone number to Nephorm. Not saying that you will get hurt, but, no sense in letting a good woman go to waste if something did happen to you.

Remember, underwater is like space- no one can hear you scream.[/quote]

LOL. Good plan.

Actually, though… sound travels better in water than in air. Its louder, you just cant tell where its coming from.

Plus, a few sharks never hurt anyone.

I find it someone insulting that humans, as the higher organism, are the ones in the cage.

They should have the shark in the fricken cage. Then we could swim around it and scare the hell out of it.