T Nation

Awesome Coleman Video

i found this awesome vid awhile ago and i wonder if any knows which of his movies it is from because this is the best i have ever seen him

Great vid. A lot of people complained about how nasty his gut got during hir reign as Olympia, but looking here, I think around '97, and you remember just how amazing he was.

People forget that Coleman as a natural powerlifter for a long while, and even won his pro card (supposedly) before using any Roids. Just a reminder really that some guys just win the lottery in the genetics dept. So if this clip is just using basic gear, without any GH yet, well, damnit,just look at the monster! He’s a house. -lol

S

[quote]ewlyon wrote:
i found this awesome vid awhile ago and i wonder if any knows which of his movies it is from because this is the best i have ever seen him

Jesus man… what a fucking monster… tell you what tho, while he would be naturally a hugely muscled guy - there is no fucking way he is natural at that point, not IMO, no way. Sorry!

Joe

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
ewlyon wrote:
i found this awesome vid awhile ago and i wonder if any knows which of his movies it is from because this is the best i have ever seen him

Jesus man… what a fucking monster… tell you what tho, while he would be naturally a hugely muscled guy - there is no fucking way he is natural at that point, not IMO, no way. Sorry!

Joe[/quote]

Who cares?

I’d kill to look like '97 Ronnie

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
Joe Brook wrote:
ewlyon wrote:
i found this awesome vid awhile ago and i wonder if any knows which of his movies it is from because this is the best i have ever seen him

Jesus man… what a fucking monster… tell you what tho, while he would be naturally a hugely muscled guy - there is no fucking way he is natural at that point, not IMO, no way. Sorry!

Joe

Who cares?

I’d kill to look like '97 Ronnie[/quote]

I’ll 2nd that

I remember seeing the news about all the Barry Bonds stuff and they said that Ronnie Coleman was also a customer of BALCO. Ronnie had great genetics but BALCO was stepping into myostatin inhibitors and a bunch of other cool stuff. So who knows exactly what ronnie took. lol Regardless he is the greatest yet. I think 2003 Ronnie was insane. He was like 260 sum lbs and shredded. He had the most striated glutes in the show and his xmas tree was killer. Plus his powerlifting days show. They give J.Jackson the title of strongest bodybuilder but I think Ronnie can give him a run for his money. Ronnie is just insane (in the badass good way lol).

Gerdy

[quote]ewlyon wrote:
i found this awesome vid awhile ago and i wonder if any knows which of his movies it is from because this is the best i have ever seen him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkdMHL2EErQ [/quote]

That video tells you, it is from his first training video in 1997, the one showing his motorcycle at the end. It is difficult to watch at times because he does an annoying voice over that doesn’t let you hear him when he actually trains. I liked his “Unbelievable” video better.

he still alive?? maked me wanna do a gram of test a week and 100mg anadrol a day and 10 iu’s for the next year

[quote]MONSTERMATT wrote:
he still alive?? maked me wanna do a gram of test a week and 100mg anadrol a day and 10 iu’s for the next year[/quote]

Better get some adex and liv52…lol

Gerdy

I’m not saying he’s still natural in that vid, just that his ‘natural’ genetics are all the way at the end of the spectrum.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’m not saying he’s still natural in that vid, just that his ‘natural’ genetics are all the way at the end of the spectrum.

S
[/quote]

I definitely agree.

[quote]ewlyon wrote:
i found this awesome vid awhile ago and i wonder if any knows which of his movies it is from because this is the best i have ever seen him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkdMHL2EErQ [/quote]

awesome vid… he is crazy