T Nation

Awesome Abs!

Gotta love it lmao

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/26/irpt.6pack.abs.dinant/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

sad

wow… just wow

Old news, but still hilarious.

LOL

“I feel 100 percent comfortable with my body”

i lol’d here

God that’s sad…

Hey, whatever floats his boat.

Honestly, it just looks like he’s on the first stages to being a serious lifter. He became leaner and more muscular (losing a net of a mere 3 lbs. total from before to after photos) and he’s apparently devoted to the lifestyle.

The only difference I see is in the after photo, he is standing in the sunlight.

This has to be a joke.

I like how they made “35lbs of chicken breast” in six months sound a lot. He ate enough chicken breast for literally 1 month supply, wow.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
I like how they made “35lbs of chicken breast” in six months sound a lot. He ate enough chicken breast for literally 1 month supply, wow.[/quote]

so…6 months…180 days+ and a “serving size” being 4 oz… that would equal out to 45lbs of chicken.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
I like how they made “35lbs of chicken breast” in six months sound a lot. He ate enough chicken breast for literally 1 month supply, wow.[/quote]

No, no, no… That’s ALL he ate.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Old news, but still hilarious.[/quote]

heh…it was funny the first time around.

This would be my only motivation for doing this…

"Dinant’s new abs have landed him a spot on the New York City Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride March, where he will ride a convertible (and show off his six-pack) on Sunday. His car is to be accompanied by rows of shirtless men. "

hahahahahahahahahaha

i have wanted an update of this guy for quite sometime

He looks better in his before picture.

damn faggot

“Having big, defined muscles doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a harbinger of good health or mean they’re strong,” McCall said. “It’s purely aesthetics.”