Avoiding Setbacks Over The Holidays

I’ll be back home for a weeks this Christmas and I need to come up with a routine I can do in my basement so I don’t lose any momentum. I am currently bulking, but don’t have a large selection to work with at home. I have a barbell, some free weights, and a bench press( regular & incline). Anyway, here is what I came up with, feedback is appreciated!

Day 1: Upper
Push-ups
Chins

Barbell Shoulder Press
Barbell Curl

Incline Bench
Dips

Ab Workout

I was thinking about 3 sets of 10 reps for each exercise. I was considering supersets with the exercises that are grouped together? ie. push-ups, then chins, then rest.
I don’t know if this would work or not.

Day 2: Lower
Have next to nothing …

Squats
Cardio on the treadmill

Anyways, thanks for your time guys!

For lower you could do some good mornings, bulgarian split squats, and natural glute ham raises.

Clean, Snatch, Lunges, RDL, wait a second…there’s a lot you could do.

You could also do some explosive movements for the lower body:
-jump squats
-Box jumps (just find somethign to jump on, or build something)
-any kind of jump really

Also, crazy high reps of body weight squats are okay to throw in sometimes too. Sets of 30+ can be an intense leg session, and a great way to focus on form.

Dumbbell squats, lunges, and overhead squats are easy to do with a few free weights. Use the time at home to vary the rep range you’re working out in to match your limited equipment, this massive change will stimulate more growth than you think.

Enjoy, new exercises and rep ranges can really add some excitement to your workout.

If you have the money, get a temporary gym membership. Most gyms will let you in for a daily or weekly fee.