Average Cycle Cost?

[quote]MassNutrition wrote:
My last BIG cycle cost me very close to 2grand. I had everything going. The GH took a big chunk of that…

…my cycles now don’t even cost me more than $100 now since I started homebrewing.[/quote]

Damn, I gotta learn how to homebrew.

S’okay, you’re a woman, you can’t help it.
ducking for cover…
I know what you meant, and agree to a certain extent with what you said.

[quote]911 Girl wrote:
You’re right. I don’t know anyone on it or much of anything about the stuff. I also agree with where honest people can and can’t be found (Whitehouse, Gym, Internet) dishonest people are everywhere, just as hopefully honest people are, hopefully.

I just found the blanket statement a little out there. Just as you probably found my statement orbitting in the same neck of the woods. Money makes the world go around. I find the statement about those moving the stuff are honest joes whose only intent is furthering the sport is naive or the stuff would be cheaper. They are profitting from the sale of it or they wouldn’t be doing it or risking getting caught moving the stuff. They have just as much motivation to be honest as anyone else making money on the blackmarket.

That’s my reasoning behind the statement. Had nothing to do with my opinions about the stuff, don’t know enough about it to have an opinion esplaining my presence here. Sorry for the hijack, sometimes I don’t know when to keep my mouth shut. [/quote]

I too have a problem with the selective drug policies of this country. While cigarettes remain legal and 11% percent of the population dies from tobacco related diseases, things like ephedra are made out to be evil and immediately taken off the shelves.
And I have no problem with the statement that there are honest people in the black market. There are also dishonest people selling cars. Ya got the good and the bad in both situations. Buyer beware.

[quote]TwistedLocal wrote:
Where in North America you guys think gear is most expensive?[/quote]

Thread hijack, has to be MA it is near impossible to find an “honest” dealer most of the time it’s fake or made for animals.
To be honest my first cycle cost me 100 I got a good deal from someone who knew someone who knew someone, I took one D-bol a day and the results where astounding. Before I get flamed for that last comment I must say in my defense I’m not much of a drug user, recriational or other so I got the most bang for my buck so to speak. I also worked out like a mad man and ate very very clean.

911girl please don’t apologize on my account. It’s nice to see other some T-Women contributing on the gear forum. BTW, what you said does make sense.

16 week cycle
Denkall T-400 400mg/ml 10ml-$90 X 4=$360
DBOL 500 5 mg tabs=$125
Sydgroup Stanozolol(winstrol)50mg/ml 20ml=$150
Proline EQ 200mg/ml 20ml-$160 X 2=$320
Clomid 2500 mg=$30
Letrozole 75 mg=$40
Tamoxifen 1000 mg=$50
Pins 100 25gX1?"=$30
Shipping=$40

Total=$1145

[quote]PAP wrote:
16 week cycle
Denkall T-400 400mg/ml 10ml-$90 X 4=$360
DBOL 500 5 mg tabs=$125
Sydgroup Stanozolol(winstrol)50mg/ml 20ml=$150
Proline EQ 200mg/ml 20ml-$160 X 2=$320
Clomid 2500 mg=$30
Letrozole 75 mg=$40
Tamoxifen 1000 mg=$50
Pins 100 25gX1?"=$30
Shipping=$40

Total=$1145
[/quote]
OUCH!! That’s gotta hurt the check book!

I noticed the bottom “shipping” where would you be shipping this from and to? Not that I want your source or anything, but far as I know this stuff is illegal right? Or is some of it legal and only some of it illegal? Sorry im new to the roids subject.

I still shudder when I think about how much I blew on my first cycle. Live and learn, ya gotta get ripped off at least once. $275 for each 20ml bottle of QV Stan 50, and I bought 3 of them.

911Girl had a valid comment. And like Wideguy says, it’s good to have some T-Vixens around here to contribute once in a while.

As for “honesty” in the blackmarket, we are talking about pricing here, not counterfeiting. I can see “dishonesty” when a dealer is trying to pawn off a fake as a legit product. Anyone on the blackmarket is out to make a buck, that’s the bottomline, or else you wouldn’t DO IT!

The main reason why some gear gets so damn expensive is because of the number of hands a chemical goes through before the final sale. If a drug goes through 5 middle-men and each middle man adds 20 bucks to their pockets, that’s a $100 increase on a given chemical.

This is why most people are told to shop around. Take the time and see what is out there. A cheaper drug doesn’t necessarily mean a POORER, LESS-EFFECTIVE drug. Good luck.