Average Cost of Var?

1st off i dont want/need any sources. just curious what you guys find for an average cost for anavar.

Ty

ive seen 50mg vars go for pretty cheap… source in currently looking into is selling 50 50mg anavar for $150 bucks which i might have to try out. Ive also seen as much as $4 for 5 10mg anavar

interesting…

I’ve seen it for $1.65/25mg

I just bought 4000mg for 200 bucks

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
ive seen 50mg vars go for pretty cheap… source in currently looking into is selling 50 50mg anavar for $150 bucks which i might have to try out. Ive also seen as much as $4 for 5 10mg anavar[/quote]

Wow, it’s not until I see posts like these that make me realize how good I’ve got it. Thanks for making my day. I pay just barely over half of that for anavar.

And PLEASE don’t PM me about this.

evidently im a lucky bastard as well…

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I just bought 4000mg for 200 bucks [/quote]

Dude thats what I pay…and Im in India…and its not even “illegal” here…
you are one lucky fuck if you are paying that in the states and its LEGIT…

On the + I can walk into any Pharmacy and buy as much Test/Decca I want.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

On the + I can walk into any Pharmacy and buy as much Test/Decca I want.[/quote]

Yeah, who’s lucky? I coming to visit. :slight_smile:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

On the + I can walk into any Pharmacy and buy as much Test/Decca I want.[/quote]

Ya I get gear pretty cheap, guess its one of the perks when you know your supplier for 15 years. But to be able to walk right into a store and buy gear that’s pretty bitchin

average cost on a source board, if thats all you have access to in my country is 100$ for 1000mg. You’re all lucky if you get those kind of prices.

60 euros for 92 10mg tablets. Average price is 90 euro for those 92 tabs.

[quote]tapitdeep wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

Yeah, who’s lucky? I coming to visit. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Well see, your paying what I am paying for Var + the benefits of NOT being in a 3rd world country…

Cant buy all AAS in the pharmacy…the var is from a suplier so its inflated prices due to me being “american”.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

Ya I get gear pretty cheap, guess its one of the perks when you know your supplier for 15 years. But to be able to walk right into a store and buy gear that’s pretty bitchin[/quote]

Hey man since you’ve been getting your stuff from the same guy for years now…mind if I ask what the brand/lab that it came from? Or was it like home brew? Just curious cause most of the stuff here is from a Lab in Africa and its very very professional looking.

It’s always been home brew. He gets his powders from his guy outside the states. His gear has always been top notch, never had any problems with it and since he is a friend that I’ve known for a long time I trust his gear is legit.

100 tabs of 25mg for 130.00

70 bucks, didnt see how many it comes with tho.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
It’s always been home brew. He gets his powders from his guy outside the states. His gear has always been top notch, never had any problems with it and since he is a friend that I’ve known for a long time I trust his gear is legit.[/quote]

Ok what about orals? Like where is the var from?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
It’s always been home brew. He gets his powders from his guy outside the states. His gear has always been top notch, never had any problems with it and since he is a friend that I’ve known for a long time I trust his gear is legit.[/quote]

Ok what about orals? Like where is the var from?[/quote]

I don’t know

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

Ok what about orals? Like where is the var from?[/quote]

I don’t know[/quote]

hmm SO I’m guessing your stuff dont look like this…
so when you get your var its just tablets in a container?
Just curious because when I got var in the states, it was very unprofessional looking, all the tablets were scroned…but each tablet was a little off…looked like it was hand done almost…