T Nation

Average Cost of a Cycle


#1

I want to buy Test Prop, Winstrol, Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG but i'm not sure about the price it should cost because a cheap one could be fake right?
Sorry for my english, i speak spanish :smiley:


#2

[quote]lucasicd wrote:
I want to buy Test Prop, Winstrol, Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG but i’m not sure about the price it should cost because a cheap one could be fake right?
Sorry for my english, i speak spanish :D[/quote]

Your question is too vague. You listed no quantities. No comprende


#3

Price is not necessarily an indicator of being fake or real, although if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

I would say there is no average, unless you are constantly doing the same cycle. My first order for a ‘serious’ cycle only cost me a few hundred - site was having a sale and while the stuff was real, I think it was probably low quality. Second order was a couple hundred, but it was only orals from a different site. Third order was close to a grand, because I bought test e and primo for a 12 week cycle at high doses - primo is pretty much always going to be costly.


#4

[quote]lucasicd wrote:
I want to buy Test Prop, Winstrol, Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG but i’m not sure about the price it should cost because a cheap one could be fake right?
Sorry for my english, i speak spanish :D[/quote]

test P $20-40 a gram. testosterone is rarely faked because it is dirt cheap in powder form.
winstrol is garbage so don’t bother
nolva will be fine by itself for pct $20-40 should cover it (pct is dumb tho)
hcg isn’t realy necessary IMO
adex $20-40 to cover a cycle

usually u will get good discounts if u buy in bulk


#5

a cycle with all the ancillaries generally costs me around £300


#6

Then theres also the powder route and if you have all necessary supplies you could run a very heavily dosed cycle for 50 bucks


#7

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Then theres also the powder route and if you have all necessary supplies you could run a very heavily dosed cycle for 50 bucks[/quote]

risky business though. You don’t get in trouble here in the UK for steroids (so ong as you don’t havea stupid amount and it looks like you’re dealing), but raws’ll land you in a world of inconvenience


#8

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Then theres also the powder route and if you have all necessary supplies you could run a very heavily dosed cycle for 50 bucks[/quote]

risky business though. You don’t get in trouble here in the UK for steroids (so ong as you don’t havea stupid amount and it looks like you’re dealing), but raws’ll land you in a world of inconvenience[/quote]

Everyone thinks that. I dont see it anymore dangerous than getting finished product shipped to you.


#9

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Then theres also the powder route and if you have all necessary supplies you could run a very heavily dosed cycle for 50 bucks[/quote]

risky business though. You don’t get in trouble here in the UK for steroids (so ong as you don’t havea stupid amount and it looks like you’re dealing), but raws’ll land you in a world of inconvenience[/quote]

Everyone thinks that. I dont see it anymore dangerous than getting finished product shipped to you.[/quote]

Its not a thought. When you get finished product shipped to you that’s about it you are now buying and in possession of a controlled substance. If you have a shit ton of it they could get you with intent to disrepute which is a much larger charge. However it could be argued you just use a lot.

When you buy raws you have no choice but to manufacture it in order to use it. Now you are looking at possesion, manufacturing and distribution charges as well as most likely transporting illegal substances from out side of the country into the country which now makes it also a federal offense.

The actual risk of getting caught is essentially the same but, the punishment for when you are caught is when shit gets bad and that is where the risk comes in.


#10

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Then theres also the powder route and if you have all necessary supplies you could run a very heavily dosed cycle for 50 bucks[/quote]

risky business though. You don’t get in trouble here in the UK for steroids (so ong as you don’t havea stupid amount and it looks like you’re dealing), but raws’ll land you in a world of inconvenience[/quote]

Everyone thinks that. I dont see it anymore dangerous than getting finished product shipped to you.[/quote]

well in the UK possession is pretty much ignored, but intent to supply is big trouble. If you’ve a good lawyer you might be able to argue you’re not selling it but raws is always going to look like intent.


#11

Regardless of the legal issues, what is the startup cost for gathering all the necessary powders, oils, etc for home brewing? Guessing it is more than $50 but your cost gets spread out over several cycles.


#12

[quote]boatguy wrote:
Regardless of the legal issues, what is the startup cost for gathering all the necessary powders, oils, etc for home brewing? Guessing it is more than $50 but your cost gets spread out over several cycles.[/quote]

its really not worth the risk… tens of thousands in legal fees and fines, possible prison time, and felony record making it harder to gain employment…

if customs finds powders, much higher chance they and the DEA will deliver it to you personally.

Rick Collins is a very busy man because of people taking these risks…

I only order oral raws… keeps costs way low (~$2 per gram of dbol, $4 per gram of superdrol, 2.2 per anadrol etc… u get the picture) I have an electronic scale that measures to 1mg. packs are smaller than twix candy bar.

I laugh at people who buy finished oral products…waste of money.


#13

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]boatguy wrote:
Regardless of the legal issues, what is the startup cost for gathering all the necessary powders, oils, etc for home brewing? Guessing it is more than $50 but your cost gets spread out over several cycles.[/quote]

its really not worth the risk… tens of thousands in legal fees and fines, possible prison time, and felony record making it harder to gain employment…

if customs finds powders, much higher chance they and the DEA will deliver it to you personally.

Rick Collins is a very busy man because of people taking these risks…

I only order oral raws… keeps costs way low (~$2 per gram of dbol, $4 per gram of superdrol, 2.2 per anadrol etc… u get the picture) I have an electronic scale that measures to 1mg. packs are smaller than twix candy bar.

I laugh at people who buy finished oral products…waste of money.[/quote]

If you buy from overseas…