T Nation

Average Cost of a Cycle?

Hello guys,

Obviously I am new here and looking forward to learning a lot from all of the experience on this site.

I am 40 and have been lifting for about 3 1/2 yrs. Seems that I am fighting mother nature at this point. My diet is solid, as is my workout, but I just am not seeing any more gains. I have always been an ectomorph, hard gainer, and now it seems that all the extra eating that I do shows in my belly and not my chest :slight_smile: I have gone from about 148 when I started to 170 now, but have been here for a long while.

As I learn more about gear and decide if I want to give it a try, I have all of the same newbie questions. I have read it over and over to use the search, so I will. I also read the rules and understand that I can’t ask for any sources, but am hopeful that soon someone will have confidence that I’m real, to help me out and give me some advice.

My first thoughts are is this even something that I can afford to do? (I searched but couldn’t find) I know there is no “standard” first cycle, and there are too many choices on what and how much to take etc, etc, but is there a ball park amount that a first time, 6-8 week cycle might cost? and that’s for everything, ancillaries and PCT, since everyone seems to agree that you should have it all before you even start.

I know this is very unspecific and can vary a ton, but ball park is all I’m looking for. Also, if it’s something you would rather not post, a PM would be great too.

Thanks in advance for all of the help! I appreciate everyone sharing their knowledge and experience to help us new guys out.

your soul

bwa ha hah haaaarrrrr

seriously though we’re not allowed to talk about prices or sources or anything like that on here.

I’ll let you in on a secret though, it’s a damn site cheaper than all the other supplements you’re probably already using.

O.k., I apologize. I read about not asking for sources but missed the prices. Hope I didn’t offend. Thanks!

In pharmacies here in Greece, one amp of test E 250mg costs 1.70 euro. Nolvadex 30x20mg costs 7 and something euros. Clomid 24x50mg costs something like 3 euros. Arimidex 28x1mg costs 57.76 euros. Femara(letrozole) 30x2,5mg costs 78.43 euros. Deca durabolin 200mg costs 3.27 euros. Proviron 20x25mg costs 3.13 euros. Some official prices that you can get at any Greek pharmacy, at 99.9% of cases without a prescription, no questions asked.

WHAT?

If I lived in Greece I’d be 400lbs by now

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
WHAT?

If I lived in Greece I’d be 400lbs by now[/quote]

Well, I have a spare room, if you would visit Greece ever, just let me know! Actually the deca went on sale in whole Greece because the specific batch was expiring on march 2013, so from mid-november until about 3 weeks ago, deca cost 1.23 euros. Stupidly cheap.

Without being too specific, figure at least 1x to 2x a good gym membership. Depends a lot on your location and cost s related to the legality of acquisition

Here in Mexico:

250mg 1 Amp Test E - 13 Bucks
14 Tabs Aramidex 1mg - 120 Bucks (way overpriced in Mexico)

$510.00 (12 Week cycle)

If cost is an issue you can use stealth injectables and shop for ancillaries at reliable research chemical sites.

[quote]SealClubber wrote:
If cost is an issue you can use stealth injectables and shop for ancillaries at reliable research chemical sites. [/quote]

I can attest to this… as well as being overly cheap they pack these things to the brim!! ordered 40 ccs of test stealth… of which I probably got 55-65 ccs out of no joke LOL

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:

[quote]SealClubber wrote:
If cost is an issue you can use stealth injectables and shop for ancillaries at reliable research chemical sites. [/quote]

I can attest to this… as well as being overly cheap they pack these things to the brim!! ordered 40 ccs of test stealth… of which I probably got 55-65 ccs out of no joke LOL[/quote]

I must have got shafted. My 40 cc’s of TEST P/MAST P only had about 45 cc’s total.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
In pharmacies here in Greece, one amp of test E 250mg costs 1.70 euro. Nolvadex 30x20mg costs 7 and something euros. Clomid 24x50mg costs something like 3 euros. Arimidex 28x1mg costs 57.76 euros. Femara(letrozole) 30x2,5mg costs 78.43 euros. Deca durabolin 200mg costs 3.27 euros. Proviron 20x25mg costs 3.13 euros. Some official prices that you can get at any Greek pharmacy, at 99.9% of cases without a prescription, no questions asked.[/quote]

Yasou niksmaras. I can attest to those low costs, as I can vivdly remember visiting a pharmacy in my native homeland as well (back in 2003), and immediately noticed that their prices were even BETTER than those I saw in Mexico.

Then I took a trip to Cyprus this past summer (my girlfriend is a native Greek Cypriot), and noticed that the Turkish side had even better deals than that…and all they carried was top grade Schering meds. I know that Schering actually has a plant in Turkey that produces the stuff locally, so maybe that’s why it’s so much cheaper.

Funny thing was her good friend, someone she has known since high school, is a UK transplant and bodybuilder, and he always returns to England with tons of gear that he brings back from the Turkish section. Since he is allowed to import into the UK enough gear “for personal use” (which I usnderstand is very open to interpretation over there), he always covers his expenses and then some when he returns to his homeland.

Interesting stuff.

[quote]MikeManos wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
In pharmacies here in Greece, one amp of test E 250mg costs 1.70 euro. Nolvadex 30x20mg costs 7 and something euros. Clomid 24x50mg costs something like 3 euros. Arimidex 28x1mg costs 57.76 euros. Femara(letrozole) 30x2,5mg costs 78.43 euros. Deca durabolin 200mg costs 3.27 euros. Proviron 20x25mg costs 3.13 euros. Some official prices that you can get at any Greek pharmacy, at 99.9% of cases without a prescription, no questions asked.[/quote]

Yasou niksmaras. I can attest to those low costs, as I can vivdly remember visiting a pharmacy in my native homeland as well (back in 2003), and immediately noticed that their prices were even BETTER than those I saw in Mexico.

Then I took a trip to Cyprus this past summer (my girlfriend is a native Greek Cypriot), and noticed that the Turkish side had even better deals than that…and all they carried was top grade Schering meds. I know that Schering actually has a plant in Turkey that produces the stuff locally, so maybe that’s why it’s so much cheaper.

Funny thing was her good friend, someone she has known since high school, is a UK transplant and bodybuilder, and he always returns to England with tons of gear that he brings back from the Turkish section. Since he is allowed to import into the UK enough gear “for personal use” (which I usnderstand is very open to interpretation over there), he always covers his expenses and then some when he returns to his homeland.

Interesting stuff.[/quote]

All I kno for turkey is that you can buy Schering primobolan at 3.5 euros per ml. That is like dirt cheap.

[quote]AzCats wrote:
Here in Mexico:

250mg 1 Amp Test E - 13 Bucks
14 Tabs Aramidex 1mg - 120 Bucks (way overpriced in Mexico)

$510.00 (12 Week cycle)
[/quote]

1 amp = 1 mL = 1 cc, right?

So $130 for the equivalent of a 10 mL bottle? That is a ripoff. I’m about 100% sure you can get test cheaper than that in Mexico.

Do they not have anastrozole (generic arimidex) yet? it is now off patent.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
WHAT?

If I lived in Greece I’d be 400lbs by now[/quote]

Well, I have a spare room, if you would visit Greece ever, just let me know! Actually the deca went on sale in whole Greece because the specific batch was expiring on march 2013, so from mid-november until about 3 weeks ago, deca cost 1.23 euros. Stupidly cheap.[/quote]

I may well take you up on that my man!

So what is a stealth injectionable?

Also, do I try to find a source through trial and error and hope not to get ripped off, or is better to do my time and hopefully one comes my way through someone? (I hope that isn’t breaking the rules, I am not asking for a source)

Thanks again guys for the help and feedback!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]AzCats wrote:
Here in Mexico:

250mg 1 Amp Test E - 13 Bucks
14 Tabs Aramidex 1mg - 120 Bucks (way overpriced in Mexico)

$510.00 (12 Week cycle)
[/quote]

1 amp = 1 mL = 1 cc, right?

So $130 for the equivalent of a 10 mL bottle? That is a ripoff. I’m about 100% sure you can get test cheaper than that in Mexico.

Do they not have anastrozole (generic arimidex) yet? it is now off patent.
[/quote]
Yup, 1 amp = 1ml… Test is much cheaper at the border towns for sure. Unfortunately, I live in Puerto Vallarta where everything is overpriced. Keeping my eye out for generic Arimidex thanks

[quote]coachjm5 wrote:
So what is a stealth injectionable?

Also, do I try to find a source through trial and error and hope not to get ripped off, or is better to do my time and hopefully one comes my way through someone? (I hope that isn’t breaking the rules, I am not asking for a source)

Thanks again guys for the help and feedback![/quote]
theres a couple good ways to get some answers. i will impart some wisdom on you. first use google research your shit as much as possible or as far as you can understand. have somewhat of an idea of what you want to do before you start asking questions you could answer yourself with a little research. Next get on other forums and hang around and let people get to know you a little before you start source checking and read all the stickys about posting theyre always at the top with a little sticky note next to them. you can simply find out who stealth is with google. if I was you at 170lbs id be reading about bulking routines and diets first because i dont care how hard of a gainer you are you can get to atleast 200 naturally. in that amount of time it takes you to put on another 10-20-30 lbs and youve been posting and asking questions about that you will meet somebody along the way willing to point you in the right direction. If your one of those right now right away im not waiting guys, well your probobly gonna have to wait a bit, or you might get lucky or you might get burnt.

Hey, that’s awesome advice. Thanks for not just slamming me for the dumb questions. There’s a lot to learn, so I appreciate your comments.

Depending on where you live you could probably get 100% legal stuff coverd by insurance so it may cost you nothing. If you are 40 theres a good chance you can get injectable testosterone presicribed to you by a DR. If not Med Spas, T centers, and anti aging clinics are popping up like mushrooms everywhere.

Insurance covers it alot of times. HGH is tougher to find scripted but its not hard to find if you have the cash. If you are looking for stuff like Winny, sust, Deca, or anv you will probably need to make a buddy with gym rat and start asking around. Or you can take a trip to Mexico and take your chances with customes.

Chances are that 40yr old guy you know thats built like a brick shit house has done a few cycles.Once you get your hands on 2 or 3 scripts plus scripts for the sides you could just blast & cruise. This may be dick thing to say but who gives a F if you are 40 & want to get big and have some money it shouldnt be hard.
Like roadwarrior said 1st check your diet and lifting plan.

For the most part you propably shouldnt look into a cycle untill you’ve hit what you think is your peak. But if you just do a moderate amount of Test 100-200mg a week you can lift and gain like a 20yr old with good eating & WLing that may be more up your alley.