Avar Suspension?

Has anyone heard of, or ever used a sub-lingual form of oxandrolone?

I’ve been told that its actual listing is “Avar Suspension”. I know it is Anavar, but the listing itself is “AVAR”…

Thoughts?

Careful with that. You have to be 100% sure that the product is actual “Oxandrolone” and I would be weary if they were dosed at anything less than 10mg per tab/cap.

Far too often, scammers toy with the spelling of real AAS products in order to get away with selling what are ultimately fancy stimulants (caffeine and herbs, mostly).

Also, while I’m not completely certain, I suspect that the actual Oxandrolone molecule may be too “heavy” (molecular weight of 306.4) to pass through the epithelium beneath the tongue. I could be wrong, of course, considering a lot of users report how dianabol (methandrostenolone) successfully absorbs into the mucous membrane with a molecular weight of roughly 300.4, but this is all a gray area, seeing it’s ultimately word-of-mouth testimonial.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
Careful with that. You have to be 100% sure that the product is actual “Oxandrolone” and I would be weary if they were dosed at anything less than 10mg per tab/cap.

Far too often, scammers toy with the spelling of real AAS products in order to get away with selling what are ultimately fancy stimulants (caffeine and herbs, mostly).

Also, while I’m not completely certain, I suspect that the actual Oxandrolone molecule may be too “heavy” (molecular weight of 306.4) to pass through the epithelium beneath the tongue. I could be wrong, of course, considering a lot of users report how dianabol (methandrostenolone) successfully absorbs into the mucous membrane with a molecular weight of roughly 300.4, but this is all a gray area, seeing it’s ultimately word-of-mouth testimonial.[/quote]

Contrl:

Thanks for the reply. The bottle says “Avar Suspension-Oxandrolone 10 mg/ml” It is a 60 ml bottle…

It is actually a ‘liquid’ suspension that you draw out in a dropper at a pre-measured dose of 1 ml per squeeze…?

Well yea, you can easily mix Anavar with some grain alcohol, and make it a “liquid” form, and take it orally that way. I don’t think you leave it under your tongue, but rather you swallow it.

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
Well yea, you can easily mix Anavar with some grain alcohol, and make it a “liquid” form, and take it orally that way. I don’t think you leave it under your tongue, but rather you swallow it.[/quote]

tico1028:

Thank you for your reply…You are right…I used the incorrect vernacular. It is a “suspension” not a “sub-lingual”…It is swallowed and tastes rather like it was created in a lab somewhere. I am not sure if grain alcohol is the base into which it was dissolved, but it has to be shaken thoroughly prior to extraction and usage. I just couldn’t find any pertinent info on it after an internet search.

[quote]IAAN wrote:
tico1028 wrote:
Well yea, you can easily mix Anavar with some grain alcohol, and make it a “liquid” form, and take it orally that way. I don’t think you leave it under your tongue, but rather you swallow it.

tico1028:

Thank you for your reply…You are right…I used the incorrect vernacular. It is a “suspension” not a “sub-lingual”…It is swallowed and tastes rather like it was created in a lab somewhere. I am not sure if grain alcohol is the base into which it was dissolved, but it has to be shaken thoroughly prior to extraction and usage. I just couldn’t find any pertinent info on it after an internet search.

[/quote]

It might be grain alcohol and PEG to get the anavar to dissolve properly and not crash after. But I guess that’s besides the point since you got your answer…hehe

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
IAAN wrote:

It might be grain alcohol and PEG to get the anavar to dissolve properly and not crash after. But I guess that’s besides the point since you got your answer…hehe

[/quote]

MrZsasz:

Would you know whether this form is superior or inferior to Anavar in tab form?

I don’t think it makes that big a difference, IAAN. I’ve researched on making capsules and oral liquid form, and both were supposed to work equally as fine. If you could get the tabs, I’d probably go with that, because I know some people hate the taste of the liquid form(My buddy is currently taking liquid Dbol, and hates the taste). Just whatever is available and more convenient to you.

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
I don’t think it makes that big a difference, IAAN. I’ve researched on making capsules and oral liquid form, and both were supposed to work equally as fine. If you could get the tabs, I’d probably go with that, because I know some people hate the taste of the liquid form(My buddy is currently taking liquid Dbol, and hates the taste). Just whatever is available and more convenient to you.[/quote]

tico1028:

I appreciate the info… Taste is awful…I’d prefer tabs…But if you had a choice…would you do deca with anavar or deca with primo?

In my opinion, and probably most guys on here will agree, you’ve got to have some kind of test base in your cycle, especially using a 19-nor like Deca, which will shut you down immediately. So, I wouldn’t run either, unless you threw in test into the batch.

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
In my opinion, and probably most guys on here will agree, you’ve got to have some kind of test base in your cycle, especially using a 19-nor like Deca, which will shut you down immediately. So, I wouldn’t run either, unless you threw in test into the batch.[/quote]

tico1028:

Thanks… I was given a choice of the anavar, primo or enanthate… It sounds as if the Test enanthate would be the best option then from your perspective…

Not only from my perspective, but from the perspective of many well-respected people on here. If I were you, I’d construct a cycle with test in it. You could very well use Test E, Deca, and Winstrol all in the same cycle. Just make sure your test:deca ratio is 5:3 or higher; if its less, you may face bad shutdown issues.