T Nation

Automatikk Makes Me Want To Learn German

Man this gangster rap seems so ill. It makes me want to be a built Turk living a German thug life. I almost want to learn German, or Turkish, and become a Berlin thug whenever I listen to this stuff.

Too bad, I only speak English & Spanish. :frowning:

matching outfits?

I do not think that the experience would be enhanced if you spoke German.

I can’t believe you posted this garbage here.

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
I almost want to learn German, or Turkish, and become a Berlin thug whenever I listen to this stuff.

[/quote]

Way to aim high in life, big guy!

yeah boy big guns big dicks show’em whos boss

[quote]schultzie wrote:
yeah boy big guns big dicks show’em whos boss[/quote]

Hell yeah, he steals other peoples shoes like nobodys business.

No kidding.

OG for life.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
I can’t believe you posted this garbage here.[/quote]

OH THE IRONY!

3IDSpetznaz you’re quickly approaching dumbest-person-I’ve-met-on-the-internet status.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

I almost want to learn German, or Turkish, and become a Berlin thug whenever I listen to this stuff.

[/quote]

Please don’t! Otherwise you’ll just soon start another thread describing how you cried, puked and pissed yourself after having spent an entire night evaluating your thug life.

Learn German, make a rap in German, then post it on here so we can make fun of you for it. Again.

It’ll be totally worth it.

[quote]schultzie wrote:
yeah boy big guns big dicks show’em whos boss[/quote]

lol

:([/quote]

thugs don’t use sad faces.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

:([/quote]

thugs don’t use sad faces.[/quote]
Okay :slight_smile:

Orion, what are they saying? You have to tell me!!!
Give me a brief gist of the lyrics and their poetic depth.

I am German. Nevertheless I can�´t understand everything they say.
It�´s about drug using, violence and cumming into a bitches mouth. Basically everyday activities in Germany, whenever the sausages have been eaten and drinking beer is not funny enough.
In fact, right now, as I´m typing I´m snorting cocaine and cumming into a bitches mouth.

If you ever achieve becoming a German turkish small criminal, visit me at the club to sell some dope. I�´ll punch you up like the rest of your fellows and throw you out. Cause if there�´s something tougher than turkish rappas it�´s the german bouncers.

[quote]JLu wrote:
3IDSpetznaz you’re quickly approaching dumbest-person-I’ve-met-on-the-internet status.[/quote]

Agreed; DoorGuard is actually turning around a bit in the sports racism thread, so it’s a tight race at the moment.

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
DoorGuard [/quote]

This made me LOL

As a born German that speaks and writes German…

I fucking hate you.

The culture that produces this is capable of anything:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH8gtrD4_C4