Authors & T-Nation Members?

Hey,
I was just wondering… what percentage of the authors, and what percentage of the T-Nation readers do you think use some sort of steroids in their training, and how frequent?
Do you think some are constantly on stuff, or they just use cycles occasionally?

Just wondering,
Justin

110%

Oh hang on, that is how hard we are supposed to be working out isnt it.

This is an excellent question.

I would guess that at least 80% of T-Nation members are on some sort of gear. AT LEAST.

[quote]JOG wrote:

I would guess that at least 80% of T-Nation members are on some sort of gear. AT LEAST.[/quote]

I can never tell if your posts are a joke or not.

I think very few of the T-Nation readers actually juice - maybe 10%.

Which is probably the same percentage of people on here that are old enough to have a driver’s license.

They all are, didnt you know that? Why else would they call it Testosterone Nation???

LOL

Eric Cressey does for sure…there’s no way a man could be 165lbs and be totally ‘natural’.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I think very few of the T-Nation readers actually juice - maybe 10%.

Which is probably the same percentage of people on here that are old enough to have a driver’s license.
[/quote]
I don’t juice ED but usually EOD. Usually carrot and ginger…I have to tell you I understand why a lot of people don’t juice…I make up about a glass full in the morning and it’s a bitch trying to get it all into the needle without spilling any.

I think that Anthony Roberts does that creatine stuff. I heard it can make you rage.

I remember a while ago TC or someone once commenting that the “Steroids” forum received the least hits of all the forums. I’m not sure if that’s any kind of valid measure of who’s using what, but it might be an indication.

Nick

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
JOG wrote:

I would guess that at least 80% of T-Nation members are on some sort of gear. AT LEAST.

I can never tell if your posts are a joke or not.[/quote]

He is jokeing, I think he’s just another member’s alternite nick to Troll.

[quote]Nomancer wrote:
MrZsasz wrote:
JOG wrote:

I’m a moron that can’t even spell let alone think for myself.
[/quote]
JOG is an idiot, idol worshipper, wanna be MMA coach/trainer.

[quote]Nomancer wrote:
MrZsasz wrote:
JOG wrote:

I’m a moron that can’t even spell let alone think for myself.
[/quote]
JOG is an idiot, idol worshipper, wanna be MMA coach/trainer.

Yup! Guilty… got a some cortisone in the shoulder don’t ya know…

I’m gonna get huuuge!

[quote]ManMeat wrote:
Eric Cressey does for sure…there’s no way a man could be 165lbs and be totally ‘natural’.[/quote]

Eric’s an elite level powerlifter at that weight class- it’s not what he weighs anytime except for the moment he steps on the scale, a few times a year. He’s probably about 185 most of the time.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
ManMeat wrote:
Eric Cressey does for sure…there’s no way a man could be 165lbs and be totally ‘natural’.

Eric’s an elite level powerlifter at that weight class- it’s not what he weighs anytime except for the moment he steps on the scale, a few times a year. He’s probably about 185 most of the time.[/quote]

That just proves my point…there is no way anyone could get that big without getting on the gear, taking juice, hitting the gym candy, swallowing the arnolds, popping the pumpers and hitting the roids…it just isn’t possible for someone to maintain a walking around weight of 185lbs without chemical assistance…and that’s the end of that chapter.

[quote]ManMeat wrote:

That just proves my point…there is no way anyone could get that big without getting on the gear, taking juice, hitting the gym candy, swallowing the arnolds, popping the pumpers and hitting the roids…it just isn’t possible for someone to maintain a walking around weight of 185lbs without chemical assistance…and that’s the end of that chapter.

[/quote]

I was all pissed off and ready to defend Eric (fuck, I wouldn’t lie about that shit)- until I realized…how fucking funny your post was.

You’re right.

Nobody could reach 185lbs without loads of chemical assistance…