Australian Pro

Kai Greene takes it.

Pictures aren’t working, so fuck it. Here’s the link:

I tried to go this but I had to go and watch my girlfriend play netball instead.

Here are some Pics

Another

Another

Tony should have taken second IMO

Last one

Tony ate some carbs!

I think it should be mentioned that Silvio beat Tony. Thats a major knock out for Silvio

Kai is the man. Huge fan.

edit: 1.Kai
2.Silvio
3.Tony

[quote]paul496 wrote:
I think it should be mentioned that Silvio beat Tony. Thats a major knock out for Silvio

Kai is the man. Huge fan.
[/quote]

Wow, thats the biggest news of the show. IMO. GJ Silvio.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Tony ate some carbs![/quote]

WoW! SHOULDERS!

I think it’s a shame that Toney doesn’t get more love.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I think it’s a shame that Toney doesn’t get more love. [/quote]

Agreed. What does he lack, triceps and chest maybe? Is his posing bad?

[quote]Free2Be wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

Agreed. What does he lack, triceps and chest maybe? Is his posing bad?[/quote]

He lacks SIZE. He’s 6’2" and competing often below 280lbs. He would win more shows if he was hitting the stage at 300lbs but he would probably have to say goodbye to the smaller waist that he has.

He is going against guys like Kai Green who are WAY shorter but only maybe 20lbs lighter.

i read in an artical that in compertition his waist is 30" surely he could sacrafise to a 32" waist if he adds mass all over??

[quote]sid132 wrote:
i read in an artical that in compertition his waist is 30" surely he could sacrafise to a 32" waist if he adds mass all over??[/quote]

its not soo much the actual waist thickening but the flat abs going away.

A lot of people who try and put on too much size…or too much size too quickly end up with a turtle gut.

Drugs, food, etc it all plays a role in your waist.

The thing I like about Freeman is he looks damn good physiquewise. of all those photos of the guys in the gym idk who wouldn’t want to have a physique like freeman ya know?

lol

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

Agreed. What does he lack, triceps and chest maybe? Is his posing bad?

He lacks SIZE. He’s 6’2" and competing often below 280lbs. He would win more shows if he was hitting the stage at 300lbs but he would probably have to say goodbye to the smaller waist that he has.

He is going against guys like Kai Green who are WAY shorter but only maybe 20lbs lighter.
[/quote]

Do you happen to know if the judges know how heavy the competitors are when they step on stage? Or do people get an idea of how big these guys are by the weight they claim to be?