T Nation

Australian Pharmaceuticals

is this the place to send questions? if it is not please direct me to the proper place. I know a guy who is pushing anabolic from a company called Australian Pharmaceuticals Inc. Do you guys know anything about this company? is this the place to send questions? if it is not please direct me to the proper place. also what do you know about the relative safety of purchasing unlabeled injectables. my friend says you are safe as long as you wait a couple of weeks. he says this will insure that any HIV or Hep C organisms would die outside of the body. Can you please give me insight on this for it is of great concern to me. I want to get bigger and stronger but I don’t want to die or unknowingly infect anyone I love.
Thanks, Dave

Dave, use the search engine and find the “Steroid Newbie Thread.” You don’t sound like you’re quite ready information-wise to be buying steroids.

How one could trust a manufacturer of drugs that can’t print a label is beyond me.

hiv and hep c, wtf are you talking about?

No kidding P-Dog. Are you buying some AID’s patients Jizzinabottle?

dude if you are worried about the vial having aids in it, thats probably a pretty good indication that you should avoid it.

he horse since its from australia it would probably be:
aborigineJizzinabottle!

lol steroid forum is the best yeah and read that newbie thread. stay away from the needle. just my .02