Australian Customs -OH O!

This article was posted just 2 wks ago. I hope it’s not my sourse, I think it might be. FUCK MAN! My 1st order with them arrived in 10 days and this one’s taking twice as long. Surely there must be more than one Thai AAS supplier, who uses discrete shipping, with embarrassing labels. Surely they would have the sense not to use the same packaging twice. :frowning:

YGPM

DOD GAMMIT, this is seriously FUCKED guys! Suppose I’ll be getting a friendly letter from Aus Customs real soon. Could be worse. If I weren’t so poor, I would have ordered $400 worth. I know how despotic Aus Customs can be, but surely they’re not going to drag my ass to court over $100 of Var? I paid for the order with Western Union, for which I had to provide photo ID. I could always say I ordered creatine and got the wrong stuff?

Australia customs are nutz rite,this isnt aas related but another example of there strict customs… 17 arrested in 'world's biggest ecstasy bust' - ABC News

I wonder how long before they contact me?

[quote]Delphoene wrote:
I wonder how long before they contact me?[/quote]

Hopefully you’ll be alright.

Am I the only one who finds “Gay lube oil” funny?

That’s just real nice. I’m pretty sure they’re my source also.

Perhaps they would have attracted less attention if they hadn’t labeled it as “gay lube oil”. Something as simple as “personal lubricant” would raise less eyebrows.

If the company stays afloat after this I hope they change their labels to more common everyday products.

[quote]Delphoene wrote:
I wonder how long before they contact me?[/quote]

They might not contact you at all. They might just rock up one morning and raid your house. Thats what happened to me. Word of advice, get rid of anything incriminating you might have, and take to your hard drive with a hammer.

Don’t kid yourself that they might not take you to court. Because they are wasting my time, their time, and not to mention the tax payers money.

agreed - take no risks… if they turn up you will be kicking yourself that you simply didnt clean out your house due to ‘laziness’ or complatency.

JMO…

Good luck.

JJ

Just spoke to a friend who has a big Greek family full of juicers. He says he can sort me out, maybe even find me a “good Dr”. That’s a relief, cos I’m too shit scared to ever order online again!
My partner is going to freak out so badly, if the drug squad come banging on the door -and it’s his computer!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Am I the only one who finds “Gay lube oil” funny?[/quote]

5 minutes later and I have finally stopped laughing at it.

[quote]Addiction wrote:
Makavali wrote:

[/quote]

Wait 'til you click the link and see the pic. The laughter starts all over again! :slight_smile:

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
Addiction wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Wait 'til you click the link and see the pic. The laughter starts all over again! :)[/quote]

LMFAO, ohh I am in tears now.

It isnt prudent to give up this companys packaging secrets.

Please edit all these posts.

Thanks.

yes aus customs are truly shit, and that is just when trying to order bodybuilding supps, let alone gear

apparently i cant import animal pak anymore

If you had been keeping up with the “War on Testosterone: Dispatches from the Frontlines” thread, you would have known in advance that AUS Customs were on a roid’ witch hunt…I posted the stories…Sincerely sorry you are in this crappy situation however, I feel your pain…

Australian customs are fucked man! can you belive they took a bottle of vitrix and lipo 6 off me! lol they said it was not allowed, but for some fucked reason they still gave me the other vitrix i ordered.

NO idea on where to order gear from now though, they all seem to get shut down.

yeah by the way gay sex lube is a very fucking suspicious way to label bottles.

[quote]Bud83bud wrote:
Australian customs are fucked man! can you belive they took a bottle of vitrix and lipo 6 off me! lol they said it was not allowed, but for some fucked reason they still gave me the other vitrix i ordered.
[/quote]
I’m hearing you, Bud, I recon they’re playing games, myself. My friend ordered 2 bottles of Bold200 from the States. Customs opened it for inspection, but still let it thru, clearly labeled. I’m positive that stuff is not leagal in Aus. I don’t get it, I really don’t!