T Nation

Aussie Hip Hop

Dont get me wrong i love just about all types of hip hop/ rap from the geto boys, wu tang, and even new stuff like childish gambino over sea's to Mic rightous and Lowkey, Akala from the uk, but i think what we have done in our country is somthing special.

You know dude, I worked a show this summer where Hilltop Hoods headlined. Not my kind of music exactly, but they put on a hell of a performance and sounded pretty damn amazing.

Gotta say, I’m pretty impressed with Aussie hip hop and the Music scene in general down there right now. By all means carry on.

…?

[quote]SuperVillian wrote:
…?[/quote]
That ain’t Aussie hip hop

[quote]batman730 wrote:
You know dude, I worked a show this summer where Hilltop Hoods headlined. Not my kind of music exactly, but they put on a hell of a performance and sounded pretty damn amazing.

Gotta say, I’m pretty impressed with Aussie hip hop and the Music scene in general down there right now. By all means carry on.[/quote]
Was this somewhere overseas?

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:

Gotta say, I’m pretty impressed with Aussie hip hop and the Music scene in general down there right now. By all means carry on.[/quote]
Was this somewhere overseas?[/quote]

Canada

meh… I’d rather have kiwi reggae:

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:
meh… I’d rather have kiwi reggae:

wtf you compleatly missed the point…

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]SuperVillian wrote:
…?[/quote]
That ain’t Aussie hip hop[/quote]

I was attempting to be humorous… haha