Aussie Bloke Looking for NFL Team to Support

you should be a cardinal fan because Ben Graham is their punter and he is a former Australian rules football player.

orrr you could be a Jet fan, because we are all gentlemen and our coach is humble, well liked and respected throughout the nfl and their fans. We have the kind of players such as Bart Scott who does their talking on the field, we have coaches who like to lend a hand (errr foot) on special teams. We have legends such as Joe Namath who like to court female commentators on national television.

Jet fans are welcomed in opposing field stadiums especially Gillete Stadium, Sunlife and Ralph Wilson stadium.

Its a wonderful existence being a Jet fan, just go into the NFL thread and feel the love!

A culture and a fanbase that’s unrivaled in the NFL. Until you go to Wisconsin, you have no idea.

I remember one year they canceled Christmas Eve mass for the Packer’s game. Now THAT’S commitment.

[quote]SSC wrote:
A culture and a fanbase that’s unrivaled in the NFL. Until you go to Wisconsin, you have no idea.

I remember one year they canceled Christmas Eve mass for the Packer’s game. Now THAT’S commitment. [/quote]

Your argument fell apart at “go to Wisconsin”

:wink:

If you like your heartbroken,Pick the Houston Texans.

Cowboys (5) or Steelers (6), no other franchizes have more Super Bowl Wins or been to more Super Bowls. San Fran is gay everyone knows that and San Diego always chokes in big games. Cowboys have the best looking cheerleaders in the NFL and Texas is just better than anybody else.

DB when was the last time the NFC west won the Super Bowl? Who is going to be the San Fran QB? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Cowboys (5) or Steelers (6), no other franchizes have more Super Bowl Wins or been to more Super Bowls. San Fran is gay everyone knows that and San Diego always chokes in big games. Cowboys have the best looking cheerleaders in the NFL and Texas is just better than anybody else.

DB when was the last time the NFC west won the Super Bowl? Who is going to be the San Fran QB? :P[/quote]

Get the fuck off my dick and back onto Tony Romeo’s.

^ Hahahahahahahaha

Now you couldnt go through your day without a little back in forth with your favorite Texas fan.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

DB when was the last time the NFC west won the Super Bowl? Who is going to be the San Fran QB? :P[/quote]
Dont encourage him to be a Cowboys or Steelers fan. He’d be just another band wagoner.

^ The whole post was for DB, the Aussie will have to decide on his own.

If he really wants to do it right he should watch as many games as he can, find out what type of scheme he likes. Defense, running game or Passing game etc, then find a team that suits his likes. Dont be a girl and follow a team because of their colors, mascot or bandwagon.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

If he really wants to do it right he should watch as many games as he can, find out what type of scheme he likes. Defense, running game or Passing game etc, then find a team that suits his likes. Dont be a girl and follow a team because of their colors, mascot or bandwagon. [/quote]

Come on man, like the guy’s going to know what type of scheme he likes. I can see it now:

I really think the 3-4 is the superior form of defense and I prefer a 3-4 that sends a lot of corners and safeties on blitzes and I really like to watch good noseguard play on top of that. As far as offenses go, I prefer teams that utilize a lot of 3 and 5 step drops that get the ball out of the QBs hands and into their playmakers’ hands and although I think running on first down in order to set up the play-action pass on 2nd or 3rd and short situations is all fine and dandy, I really like to watch a team that isn’t afraid to come out and throw the ball down the field on first down. And furthermore, I like to watch offenses that utilize a lot of pre-snap motion and formation changes and I really love the feeling I get in my crotch when I see a well-executed bubble screen. So based on this criteria I think I’ll root for the…Cincinnati Bengals.

^ Well I gave honest opinion DB, when I do something I do it 100% and study it. If the dude wants to watch NFL football it would be in his best interest to do just that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Aussie order and read this book. http://www.patkirwan.com/

DB Cinci doesnt run a 3-4 defense.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Well I gave honest opinion DB, when I do something I do it 100% and study it. If the dude wants to watch NFL football it would be in his best interest to do just that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Aussie order and read this book. http://www.patkirwan.com/

DB Cinci doesnt run a 3-4 defense. [/quote]

Yeah, yeah. I’m just fucking with you.

On a related note, I am currently deep undercover at BB.com, planting seeds of dissent and disinformation. Look for someone named JJAngleton in the relationship help forum if you want to participate in a highly covert operation for your country. You Texas boys are good at this sort of thing. Just tell me what your codename is so I know it’s you.

^ Ill play what the hell, just registerd THJD is my codename.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Ill play what the hell, just registerd THJD is my codename. [/quote]

Hahaha! Check out the MMF thread!

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

I remember one year they canceled Christmas Eve mass for the Packer’s game. Now THAT’S commitment. [/quote]

Your argument fell apart at “go to Wisconsin”

;)[/quote]

:o

Hey now, Wisconsin is a pretty intense state. I mean, Ed Gein is from there!

Actually, I’m not so sure that really helps out my case here…

I already replied to you on one.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Hahaha! Check out the MMF thread![/quote]

The asian women thread, sorry work has gotten busy. Give me an hour.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Hahaha! Check out the MMF thread![/quote]

The asian women thread, sorry work has gotten busy. Give me an hour. [/quote]

Yeah, I kind of have to go to work here anyways. I’m already running late. I’ll see on there later. I’m gonna start a Planet Fitness thread.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

If he really wants to do it right he should watch as many games as he can, find out what type of scheme he likes. Defense, running game or Passing game etc, then find a team that suits his likes. Dont be a girl and follow a team because of their colors, mascot or bandwagon. [/quote]

Come on man, like the guy’s going to know what type of scheme he likes. I can see it now:

I really think the 3-4 is the superior form of defense and I prefer a 3-4 that sends a lot of corners and safeties on blitzes and I really like to watch good noseguard play on top of that. As far as offenses go, I prefer teams that utilize a lot of 3 and 5 step drops that get the ball out of the QBs hands and into their playmakers’ hands and although I think running on first down in order to set up the play-action pass on 2nd or 3rd and short situations is all fine and dandy, I really like to watch a team that isn’t afraid to come out and throw the ball down the field on first down. And furthermore, I like to watch offenses that utilize a lot of pre-snap motion and formation changes and I really love the feeling I get in my crotch when I see a well-executed bubble screen. So based on this criteria I think I’ll root for the…Cincinnati Bengals.[/quote]

Seriously, can I hire you to be my spokesman for the Steelers on their playoff run? My posts are brutal lol, each one takes atleast 1/2 hour to complete and still comes out not making much sense, not to mention the grammer errors.

If yes, points to hit on please: Mike Wallace’s speed and improved route running, O-Line, specificaly the rookie centre, Dick Labeaus defence good and bad, Lawrence Timmons, BB’s horseshoe permanently lodged up his ass, feel free to hit on points you feel are important as well. You must bash their opponent with no mercy and highlight their weeknesses, Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, is physicality a real word?

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

I really think the 3-4 is the superior form of defense and I prefer a 3-4 that sends a lot of corners and safeties on blitzes and I really like to watch good noseguard play on top of that. As far as offenses go, I prefer teams that utilize a lot of 3 and 5 step drops that get the ball out of the QBs hands and into their playmakers’ hands and although I think running on first down in order to set up the play-action pass on 2nd or 3rd and short situations is all fine and dandy, I really like to watch a team that isn’t afraid to come out and throw the ball down the field on first down. And furthermore, I like to watch offenses that utilize a lot of pre-snap motion and formation changes and I really love the feeling I get in my crotch when I see a well-executed bubble screen. So based on this criteria I think I’ll root for the…Cincinnati Bengals.[/quote]

Seriously, can I hire you to be my spokesman for the Steelers on their playoff run? My posts are brutal lol, each one takes atleast 1/2 hour to complete and still comes out not making much sense, not to mention the grammer errors.

If yes, points to hit on please: Mike Wallace’s speed and improved route running, O-Line, specificaly the rookie centre, Dick Labeaus defence good and bad, Lawrence Timmons, BB’s horseshoe permanently lodged up his ass, feel free to hit on points you feel are important as well. You must bash their opponent with no mercy and highlight their weeknesses, Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, is physicality a real word?

[/quote]

Yes, physicality is a real word and no I will not be your spokesman. The Steelers can choke on my turgid cock. I root for the 49ers and whoever’s playing against the Raiders, unless its the Steelers. I used to not hate them, but ever since that 6th Super Bowl that gave them more than the Niners, well, I’m jealous.