[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

Nice thread.

This is me banging out about 14 pull ups?[/quote]
So, that’s not you in your avi?[/quote]
No, it’s some random scotsman.[/quote]
Not gonna lie. I always thought that was you, too. And everytime, I’d think, “Well, at least the guy’s training. I hope.”[/quote]

Haha. The only training he likely does is building up a tolerance to tonic wine.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

Nice thread.

This is me banging out about 14 pull ups?[/quote]
So, that’s not you in your avi?[/quote]
No, it’s some random scotsman.[/quote]
Not gonna lie. I always thought that was you, too. And everytime, I’d think, “Well, at least the guy’s training. I hope.”[/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I just want my legs to get motherfucking MASSSSSSSIVE.

[photo]37261[/photo][/quote]

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
New rule: You absolutely, positively CANNOT add the phrase “I know I’m weak but…”, “I know its not strong compared to you guys, but…” - Get rid of that mindset. Just accept where you are at and get stronger like all the rest of us are doing.
[/quote]

As a follow up, Paul Carter just wrote about this on his Blog today… What great timing.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

More like a wet noodle you old bastard.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]

More like a wet noodle you old bastard. [/quote]

yeah - more like a cooked manicotti you sumbitch~

i mean, wait…

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]

More like a wet noodle you old bastard. [/quote]

yeah - more like a cooked manicotti you sumbitch~

i mean, wait…[/quote]

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
New rule: You absolutely, positively CANNOT add the phrase “I know I’m weak but…”, “I know its not strong compared to you guys, but…” - Get rid of that mindset. Just accept where you are at and get stronger like all the rest of us are doing.
[/quote]

As a follow up, Paul Carter just wrote about this on his Blog today… What great timing.

http://www.lift-run-bang.com/2012/08/the-lifer-series-part-5-i-will-not-care.html[/quote]

Ha I read the same article! It’s a good philosophy.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Dayyyyyum.

[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Dayyyyyum.[/quote]

I know what you mean, she has the same phone as me.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Dayyyyyum.[/quote]

I know what you mean, she has the same phone as me. [/quote]

There was a phone in that picture… Oh yeah, just saw it.

And to think some people here thought DN was a trannie!

[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Dayyyyyum.[/quote]

I know what you mean, she has the same phone as me. [/quote]

There was a phone in that picture… Oh yeah, just saw it.[/quote]

Her SGS 2 is right between her…her… fingers…

blushes

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
And to think some people here thought DN was a trannie![/quote]

Awesome tuck.

A woman would have an IPhone.

edited

Well I wasn’t going to participate because of complications from my back surgery I have been on the DL over a year now. So I am waaaay down on my training. I am taking zero supplements, no diet of any kind and cannot train like I want because it hurts. I have an edema in my back due to denervation in the lower lumbar musculature. Dr’s have said there’s nothing I can do, it just takes time about, oh 2 years. 1 year down, another to go.
So this is my state right now, I push it as far as I can, but that’s not very far unfortunately.

I was going to chicken out, but I figured what the hell. Might as well be honest about it.

[quote]pat wrote:
Well I wasn’t going to participate because of complications from my back surgery I have been on the DL over a year now. So I am waaaay down on my training. I am taking zero supplements, no diet of any kind and cannot train like I want because it hurts. I have an edema in my back due to denervation in the lower lumbar musculature. Dr’s have said there’s nothing I can do, it just takes time about, oh 2 years. 1 year down, another to go.
So this is my state right now, I push it as far as I can, but that’s not very far unfortunately.

I was going to chicken out, but I figured what the hell. Might as well be honest about it.[/quote]

Respect for putting yourself forward.

[quote]pat wrote:

I was going to chicken out, but I figured what the hell. Might as well be honest about it.[/quote]

srsly Pat?

I was convinced that you were a 55 YO fat guy that used to train, due to your avi and your participation in PWI.

much respect, mi amigo~

Ok I’ll bite. Here’s my DL from today. I’ve pulled 405+ with Sumo, but my lanky proportions are better suited for Conventional, so I checked the ego, and am working on improving my form and weak lower back with high rep Deads.

Also, there is a pic to show how skinny I am :confused:

I’m an idiot an dieting for a local Physique show, just more so for the experience. After that, though, will hopefully try to gain and become semi-impressive (carefully worded as to not make Lonnie mad lol)

Crappy angled / crappy posing back pic as well. I have no wheel pics on hand, but you can look in my now dead log or for those. They are my strongest body part (sad that I’m competing in Physique o___o)

Well, I saw this and figured that someone has to occupy the bottom rung, so I decided to fill that role.
I have been lifting for three months after retiring from five years as a serious triathlete. I started out about 5’6 and 120 pounds. Three months later, I am 149 lbs and 5’6 (19 y/o, so hopefully I’ll grow a couple more inches too).
My lifts are incredibly weak: I can bench about 165, squat 225x5, and dead lift 255. However, it is worth noting that I work out at Planet Fitness, which can halt testosterone production and generally castrate anyone within a 1 mile radius.
To further my shame (and hopefully have a good starting point for comparison in a few years), I will post a couple of pics.

[photo]37243[/photo]

[photo]37241[/photo]

[photo]37240[/photo]