August Photo/Video Check-In

A couple of weeks ago in Afghanistan. Hopefully by February I will be pulling 405 in America!

Old dude checking in. Something from yesterdays workout.

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:

[quote]yvanehtnioj wrote:

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:
just a mediocre powerlifter…

i recently cut down to the 242 class from the 275 class. here’s a couple gunzz shots. [/quote]

Update your log damnit.

Pretty please.[/quote]

i really didn’t think anyone was reading it. [/quote]

It’s like KIng Kong climbing the Empire St bldg. It’s a big deal, but after so many days of seeing him up there you quit commenting…but you damn sure check that Kong is still climbing.

x2 I learned so much from Meats logs, everyone did, hopefully this gives you the impetus to start posting again.

SteelNation I had you pegged for a fat powerlifter type all this time. I was wrong…and I hate you!

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
I’m an over 35’er. Here is my log, if anyone is interested:

And if anyone is wondering, this is what heaven looks like:[/quote]

First off that place looks amazing.

Second, can you give me the details of the caners that you are using?[/quote]

Did you mean camera? Its a Canon 40D, 6.5 frames per second, and I use a 70-200 Canon f/4.0L lens, with image stabalizer to shoot skiing. Its sharp as a tack in sunlight at that distance.

[quote]Nards wrote:
SteelNation I had you pegged for a fat powerlifter type all this time. I was wrong…and I hate you![/quote]

LOL I could see how you’d get that impression. Most people in Pittsburgh are just plain fat.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
This afternoon[/quote]

Goddamn you have made some serious progress since you were “spartanpower” lol. The thread you attached - classic.

Stupid video didn’t load the first time…trying again.

Taking “official” progress photos tomorrow, here was a shot after my arm spec day today.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
SteelNation I had you pegged for a fat powerlifter type all this time. I was wrong…and I hate you![/quote]

LOL I could see how you’d get that impression. Most people in Pittsburgh are just plain fat.[/quote]

Hey!

Don’t tell family secrets to strangers! ;-)[/quote]

It must be the pierogies. Damn those delicious little pockets of potato, drizzled with butter and sauteed onion.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Nothing special, but not too bad for my mid-50s, I guess.

Currently leaning out; will start to bulk again soon.[/quote]

hey sexy!

swoon

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]BEAR BORN wrote:

Last month, week after I finished immunotherapy, feeling weak, soft, small and generally awful.

Time to get big, strong and solid.[/quote]

awesome bench![/quote]

Thank you. Just trying to not suck.

Loving this thread so far. I LOVE how well people are responding to this thread! Excellent work Chris. I know this idea has been bandied around for a while. Good job pulling the trigger.

I will post my log along with pics, training and injury history later after work. I really want to become more active in posting in the logs section, as I think that has the greatest impact on community growth.

Here is the last 16 weeks of training/eating to get a little better. Weight is 160 in the first pic, 175 in the last pic.

First shot is one day post BB contest, so its tough to compare with the slightly “fatter” pictures.

Followed CT’s Indigo Hypertrophy routine for the first 12 weeks, then the Strength Program for the last 4.

08-04-2012 Front Squats @ 275lbs.

Here is a video of me deadlifting in June, I am really not sure how much weight is on it. My main goals are to get stronger.

Also, here is a link to my log. Feel free to take a look and maybe post in there.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/stefans_log