T Nation

August Photo/Video Check-In

Aw man steel I just read that thread and those guys were brutal about your weight, should of just snapped a quick picture of your scale while stepping on it to shut all of them up.

And @PulsedEE good job with the progress!

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I guess I just carry fat weird or something (all in my lower back and hips, which isn’t visible in most of the pics).

[/quote]

Feel ya on that bro. Very stubborn to get off.


Action shots from today:

Its nice to have a fast camera.

Why I deadlift:


I’m an over 35’er. Here is my log, if anyone is interested:

And if anyone is wondering, this is what heaven looks like:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
I’m an over 35’er. Here is my log, if anyone is interested:

And if anyone is wondering, this is what heaven looks like:[/quote]

First off that place looks amazing.

Second, can you give me the details of the caners that you are using?

Damn Jack that looks like a blast, and I always thought you meany regular skiing like with snow lol!

SN…I just read through that fucking amazing, all over weight…some classic posts by classic posters in that thread for sure.

A couple of weeks ago in Afghanistan. Hopefully by February I will be pulling 405 in America!

Old dude checking in. Something from yesterdays workout.

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:

[quote]yvanehtnioj wrote:

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:
just a mediocre powerlifter…

i recently cut down to the 242 class from the 275 class. here’s a couple gunzz shots. [/quote]

Update your log damnit.

Pretty please.[/quote]

i really didn’t think anyone was reading it. [/quote]

It’s like KIng Kong climbing the Empire St bldg. It’s a big deal, but after so many days of seeing him up there you quit commenting…but you damn sure check that Kong is still climbing.

x2 I learned so much from Meats logs, everyone did, hopefully this gives you the impetus to start posting again.

SteelNation I had you pegged for a fat powerlifter type all this time. I was wrong…and I hate you!

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
I’m an over 35’er. Here is my log, if anyone is interested:

And if anyone is wondering, this is what heaven looks like:[/quote]

First off that place looks amazing.

Second, can you give me the details of the caners that you are using?[/quote]

Did you mean camera? Its a Canon 40D, 6.5 frames per second, and I use a 70-200 Canon f/4.0L lens, with image stabalizer to shoot skiing. Its sharp as a tack in sunlight at that distance.

[quote]Nards wrote:
SteelNation I had you pegged for a fat powerlifter type all this time. I was wrong…and I hate you![/quote]

LOL I could see how you’d get that impression. Most people in Pittsburgh are just plain fat.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
This afternoon[/quote]

Goddamn you have made some serious progress since you were “spartanpower” lol. The thread you attached - classic.

Stupid video didn’t load the first time…trying again.

Taking “official” progress photos tomorrow, here was a shot after my arm spec day today.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.