August NoVa/DC/MD T-Cell Gathering

Do you girls/guys know of any not so extremely expensive apartments in the DC area? I may be moving down there in the new year, and if any of you can point me in a good direction, I’d be very thankful.

It depends on where you want to be. Manassas’s cheap, but far from DC, and the ones that are nice and closer to DC are expensive.

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to those that attended last nights “meeting”.
It was great to meet/see everyone again again! There were just 5 of us but we had a good time eating and conversing (Busara). Hopefully we can get a good group together for another one in the fall.
Glassman looked like he was in his 20’s but we found out he’s still in high school! Holy cow!
The Tysons area seems to be a good one to meet at.

Hope to see everyone soon!

I really wanted to go. If make the offer again - I have the perfect house for a picnic I you guys ever want to have one!

Stella,
Thank You… Manassas is a bit far, I’ll be attending GW University, so something in the 20-30minute range is fine… I was checking out Falls Church some tonight, but didn’t come up with much…

Pics! Where are the pics?? Did anyone attend the kettlebell seminar w/ Mike? How was it?? Details, details…
:slight_smile: Christina

Jeff – Maybe we shoudl do a picnic later this year when the weather’s more pleasant and less humid.

As for APT - I’d go for the Falls Church and Foggy Bottom areas.