August NoVa/DC/MD T-Cell Gathering

Hi Gang,

Here’s the logistics for the gathering. Right now I count about 5 people who’ll show up.

Date: August 9, 2003 Saturday
Time: 7:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Place: PF Chang’s
Address: Click Here
Restaurant Phone Number: (703) 734-8996

I used to work there. damn. I could have hooked you guys up.

remeber mike, amd solo i expect lots of beer and one legged squats since i wont be able to attend this time

bump

Could T-men/vixens from NoVa/DC/MD area please reply to this thread and let me know by Wednesday how many people will be attending? I’d like to have an accurate head count.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Count me in!

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

bump

I was going to try to get a ride with Sirlordford , but haven’t heard back from him.

OK. If you’ve thought about going to one of these gatherings, now is the time!
It’s just a great time getting together with like-minded fitness freakazoids.

Hope to see some new faces there this time!

Bump

Is anyone else from MD going? I’d prefer to catch a ride.

Alas, once again I will be unable to make it. My wife’s family is having their annual get-together that day and evening, and we’ll be tied up all afternoon and evening. I hope you all have a good time. Maybe next time I will be able to attend.

Stella, thanks for arranging these meetings.

Jay

I will be there on time at 7pm. Looking forward to some cold beers after punishing 40 victims at my workshop in Alexandria.

Mike Mahler

So far I have MikeM, Body IQ…Are Chris, Solojobber/Solo’s Girl coming too? I don’t midn hanging out w/ two cool T-men…

That post got cut off…should’ve said:

I don’t mind hanging out w/ two cool T-men, but more the merrier…

We’d love to come, but don’t have a sitter. Maybe next time. Hope you guys have a good time and take lots of pictures to post. Drinks some beers for us.
Christina

7 p.m.! I’ll be sure to bring my appetite.

See you then!

Have fun guys!!!

Christina,

Maybe next time then!

Cheers,

Stella

I’ll babysit your kids if you stay home.