August DC T-Cell Gathering

I’m an equal opportunitist, so I’ll take both. LOL

You ladies could at least have the decency to feign</> a catfight over yours, truly. Or, you know, declare that life isn’t worth living if I’m absent. That would be good.

I say you guys eat at Taco Bell.

I don’t think they use real meat so Mike’ll be safe.

nephorm –

Alas, it’s hard to catfight over someoen who’s not even going to be available!

chris –

Us meat eaters object to Taco Hell :wink:

Ha ha, while Christian is strong and one smart guy, he does not have my combination of charm, good looks, mental strength, and power :wink: Hey, I should have women lining up at my door :wink:

Neph, I would’ve gladly put you on the to-be-grabbed-by-vixens list had you not ruined your chances with the “should I hit the underage girl” thread /tease
Sounds like Mike’s putting up a challenge…hey Stella? What do you think? :slight_smile:

not this time stella i’m not comming back to college park till sept-drink a beer for me mike!!

I’m really gonna try to make this one. I backed out last time but am dead set on attending this time. Count me in. Not sure if I will be coming from Baltimore or Fredericksbug but I can surely give someone a lift.

grant

Damn, elveneyes, I knew that one would bite me in the ass. Oh well, guess I’d better start looking for some more underage booty, then…

Neph – Alas, I agree w/ Elveneyes. You’re dating young ones which will undoubtedly make me feel old and decrepit.

Mike - you forgot to mention your height. I dig tall guys.

So we’re looking @ PF Changs or Busara?
Either one sounds good.
How about a time? Directions? All that good stuff…

Now now BodyIQ,

You’d never think I’d neglect such a thing! I’m thinking that PFChang would be good – almost anyone can find something to eat there. And they have a good selection of appetizers.

I’ll post detailed instructions, date, time, directions (hyperlinked of course!), etc. at the end of this week.

Cheers!

T-Gang

I’m just getting back from Portland/Seattle and lots of wine and will have to miss. I know I can’t do party tricks like Mike but maybe next time I’ll bring my jump ropes. Besides why would a few young T-Vixens want to hang with an old due like me.

Oh…you never know. :wink:

I would like to meet and hang out with you all, i live in Falls Church so it is only a few minutes. Unfortunately i have the IPA worlds on the 10th so i cant make it, but maybe next time.

Char-dawg is SO right impish grin
Just remember: You’re only as old as the people you feel!!

“Old as the people I feel”…So if I feel someone your age, i become younger…Can’t wait…