August '19 Photo/Video Check-In

well then measure them, duh

Why?

why not?

Because I don’t want to.

2 Likes

Why?

That’s the reason.

Dude, it’s a photo/video check in. Post a photo or a video and check in.

7 Likes

I can easily work it out @T3hPwnisher if you dont mind answering a few questions?

Wrist measurment?

Ankle measurment?

Height?

Bodyfat percentage? Actual would be preferred but I guess I can work with an estimate.

If you were to put a % on your current level of genetic potential achieved what would it be?

Give me those answers and I will run the math.

1 Like

Sitting at 81ish kg. Hit a pretty heafty side lateral pr the other day…

10 Likes

My two favourite lifts of my 12 week training cycle

Front squat 150kg from 3 weeks ago

110kg sandbag carry
Around 6 weeks ago

7 Likes

Only recent pics I have. I’m just getting fatter and fatter anyway…

6 Likes

How do you upload video in here?

Just post the Youtube link (or Vimeo, if that’s still a thing). No embed codes needed, the forum takes care of it automatically.

Me working out
8 Likes

Fire a couple of these bad boys up to keep one accountable😌

Been getting workouts in whenever I can. Also been sticking to an OMAD protocol as of late, trying to shed some dad bod fat🤦‍♂️

Tough as fuck trying to maintain a regime with a new born. At the point where I have to ask for permission to get to the gym🤦‍♂️

4 Likes

245 clean and jerk. Got to get rid of the press out.

8 Likes

Took this one this morning for shits and giggles.
Old over the hill out of shape Fat man…

11 Likes

Looking good mr. oldie.

1 Like

Lol thanks! Just got to stay ahead of that oldest son of mine for the alpha dog status at home!

1 Like

Month old photos from my log, currently on week 4 of 531 BBB 12 week challenge. Trying not to weigh or take photos til it’s finished.

4 Likes

Doing Dan John’s 10K Kettlebell Swing Challenge. Today was day 11 and the first day I went up to a 20kg kettlebell from a 16kg one. In the article he recommends 16kg for females and 24kg for males.

Here is a ‘set’ of 15 from my last set of 50. The article calls for a set of 50 but I cannot do that unbroken yet so I split it up into either 25-25 or 25-15-10 with 10 breaths between depending how tired I am.

3 Likes