August '13 Photo/Video Check-in

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Note to lurkers: If you scan quick through the older threads, you’ll see this is definitely not about comparing to each other. Like I said, it’s a check-in, not a call-out. Putting up a pic or video, even if you’re “just getting started”, “still weak”, or “drinking butter for breakfast”, is about connecting with the community, it’s not about looking for approval.[/quote]

Wait, what’s wrong with butter for breakfast?[/quote]
I meant, like, just butter. A big mug of golden warmth. Maybe I’m not a funny person either.

Either way, everyone knows only amateurs still use butter. Coconut oil or bacon fat is really where it’s at.[/quote]

True, unless it’s grass fed butter…

Here you go guys Im seeing some progress just getting unsymmetrical which i will need to dress also am i missing an oblique on my right side it just never seems to grow??? Its like oblique Poland syndrome

back 1

Front 1

Back 2,

Diet is over, up 10lbs from last check in.

Edging my way in 170lbs (omgz at over 6foot tiny, I know).

Trying to stay lean as possible and get bigger and stronger, won’t post vids of lifts because I dont wanna bombard the page.

Secondary goal for my physique is to have obnoxiously big rear delts.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Trying to stay lean as possible and get bigger and stronger, won’t post vids of lifts because I dont wanna bombard the page.

Secondary goal for my physique is to have obnoxiously big rear delts.[/quote]

Gotta say, you actually look much better at this bodyfat then your leanest. Just look more full and thicker.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Gotta say, you actually look much better at this bodyfat then your leanest. Just look more full and thicker. [/quote]

Thanks dude. How are you finding dieting?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Lookin beefy Maiden3.16!

I’m down to 195 from 220 in December. It’s been much slower the last few weeks/month.

Hit a current bench PR on Tuesday of 265 (not an all time PR) although my butt came up a bit.

Also finally cleaned 205!
[/quote]

Good PR’s!

You still relying on intermittent fasting for your weight loss?

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Gotta say, you actually look much better at this bodyfat then your leanest. Just look more full and thicker. [/quote]

Thanks dude. How are you finding dieting?[/quote]

Getting from soft to lean isnt hard at all, getting from lean to shredded is different. I am big on cyclical dieting and IIFYM so dieting doesnt really bother me much. Hell one day a week I am putting down over 1000g a carbs and 3/4 days a week I am usually eating pop tarts and candy. Suffering 3/4 days is easy when you have fun the other 3/4.

This isn’t a picture or a video but today I hit my rather unconventional goal of 20 reps reverse barbell lunge my bodyweight (210lbs), which I’m very happy about. Bit of a weird one haha.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Looking good man, your looking Abetter than you did st your leaneset your back is looking a lot denser.

[quote]Loolu wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Looking good man, your looking Abetter than you did st your leaneset your back is looking a lot denser.[/quote]

Thanks dude, you’ve done well to get your x mas tree popping btw.

I have the exact same oblique problem as you btw lol, do you have a history of rotational sports like tennis or hockey?

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]Loolu wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Looking good man, your looking Abetter than you did st your leaneset your back is looking a lot denser.[/quote]

I have the exact same oblique problem as you btw lol, do you have a history of rotational sports like tennis or hockey?[/quote]

Thanks man, and I’ve never had rotational sports, but I was shoveling and digging from the age of twelve (I had to work for my pocket money) so maybe the will contribute to my oblique issues?? And are you still trying out for mens health?

[quote]Loolu wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]Loolu wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

I have the exact same oblique problem as you btw lol, do you have a history of rotational sports like tennis or hockey?[/quote]

Thanks man, and I’ve never had rotational sports, but I was shoveling and digging from the age of twelve (I had to work for my pocket money) so maybe the will contribute to my oblique issues?? And are you still trying out for mens health? [/quote]

Maybe could be that, I have one big oblique on my right side and a non existent one of the left which was because of tennis.

Yeah I applied for it last month, if it happens it happens I’m not holding my breath for a reply but it would be funny going down and looking nothing like the pics I sent in lol.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]Loolu wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]Loolu wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Thanks man, and I’ve never had rotational sports, but I was shoveling and digging from the age of twelve (I had to work for my pocket money) so maybe the will contribute to my oblique issues?? And are you still trying out for mens health? [/quote]

Maybe could be that, I have one big oblique on my right side and a non existent one of the left which was because of tennis.

Yeah I applied for it last month, if it happens it happens I’m not holding my breath for a reply but it would be funny going down and looking nothing like the pics I sent in lol.[/quote]

Mr Rattlehead I’m sorry we had to turn your application down due to you looking more dense than we thought and this goes against our policy of having models with mainly t-shirt muscles.

[quote]Loolu wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]Loolu wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]Loolu wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Yeah I applied for it last month, if it happens it happens I’m not holding my breath for a reply but it would be funny going down and looking nothing like the pics I sent in lol.[/quote]

Mr Rattlehead I’m sorry we had to turn your application down due to you looking more dense than we thought and this goes against our policy of having models with mainly t-shirt muscles.[/quote]

I really wish that a back pic was one of the mandatories :(.

A few pounds heavier and (sumo) pulling and (front) squatting again. Still working on getting my back up to 100%.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Big improvement IMO. You look better at this weight.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

A few pounds heavier and (sumo) pulling and (front) squatting again. Still working on getting my back up to 100%.[/quote]

Good lifts dude, but one question, is that a goat calling in the background??