Aug '18 Photo/Video Check-In

I’m the guy in the mirror, oh, and our gym got some new carpet too - yay~

7 Likes

Damn forgot your a tall SOB

1 Like

Well might as well repost this in here.

10 Likes

Just wanted to throw in a congrats on this. 19lbs is HUGE, especially at your size. Great work getting it done.

4 Likes

I seek to get reminded every day :joy:
Love the shirt btw :metal:

1 Like

This was the end to my second week back lifting ( a week ago). Bw per hand so yeah Slaya is back :sunglasses:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmmon-3AMje/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tdvnqu9o8sru

10 Likes

Solid effort young Rooster!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Appreciate the comment :hugs:

Cheers! I’d like to eventually get a double bw per hand carry.

1 Like

I’ve been intermittent fasting again and keeping pretty light, but I thought I looked pretty jacked in pictures out dancing with my daughter yesterday at a festival. This is how I get most of my cardio these days.

13 Likes

Sure, not dieting specifically or following a strict regimen, just trying to consistently stay on the gym and eat well. Ignore the douche poof hair, had to remove my hat, related to work.

8 Likes

Well since I talk about them in excess to a point , I figure they are unofficial members of the community. I figure that I might as well post two pics of my two sons…

first%20day%20(2)

12 Likes

53 years old. 5’7" at about 200 lbs

7 Likes

nobody wants to after seeing that picture of you! Damn, son. Looking awesome

1 Like

hotter than the sun, Spocky. Nice work

2 Likes

as would I… that would be one hell of a carry. I can’t imagine that much weight ever coming up in competition, in any weight class. I’m a lightweight (181), and we’re doing 315/hand at the World Championship, lol. 360/hand would never happen.

Now, a double bodyweight per hand deadlift is another matter. Maybe shoot for that :wink: Even that’s extraordinarily difficult, but it’s doable.

3 Likes

Here are some recent videos. First is a 600 lbs axle dl for 2, the next 2 I’m working on powerstairs at 300 and 400 lbs. Both are events at the world championship next month.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmY_DgRnEBM/?hl=en&taken-by=tiptonstrong

10 Likes

Thanks!:grin::smile:

1 Like

Aesthetic guns man.

I never said i could haha, i said I’d like to. Because it would be pretty awesome!

Btw i seen that you got the pick with 315 and walked like 5 steps. Thats strong as shit man.