T Nation

Aug '18 Photo/Video Check-In

I think everyone should only post their cankles

1 Like

You’re looking great PuffyDear! Good work…so, quitting the Diet Dr Pepper helped you lose 3lbs? Can you tell us more about why?

Hey, thank you, Edgy. I hope all is well with you.

@ Quitting Diet Cherry DP? It was one of the few things that gave me JOY, so I figured it was probably bad, right? We like to get rid of all good things with this hobby. Lol.

I don’t think giving it up has effected my weight. I was just a little proud of giving it up because I was starting to go through a 2 liter bottle every couple of days. It’s probably a good thing I don’t drink wine. Not kidding.

1 Like

Dr Pepper is a hard habit to kick! Congratulations! I kicked mine almost 9 years ago.

2 Likes

I’m so glad i hate any drink that isnt water, milk or orange juice.

1 Like

@duketheslaya, are you still away at school this year? Have access to a full gym again? Nice farmer’s carries.

@fitgm

I saw your join date. Nice to have you here. A lot of people got involved in a T-ransformation thread, a physique improvement challenge. Many of the lifters checked in on that thread in June, and then haven’t checked in again here.

The link if you haven’t seen it.

Damn it, more competition for 2019! Thanks PUFF!

1 Like

For people who have been here awhile, remember @jjackkrash? He put a picture of his cankles up once to try to one up me. It was a good try.

It seems like there should be some strongman event for cankle strength. I’m thinking of people who are hard to push over maybe.

1 Like

Aside from awesome all around, your cankles are a whole different type. When I think cankles, I think saggy flesh socks with bad elastic.

Yours are more like hydraulic bottle jacks (in a good way.).

2 Likes

Thank you, Sky. @ cankles. I never train calves in isolation, and I get more comments about them than any other body part.

BTW, I would have put up a picture of my back, but I heard that traps are the new tits, so I don’t want to give the internet weirdos any ideas. wink. Also, it’s hard to take a back selfie.

4 Likes

Thanks! i moved again to my best mates house and yeah now im training strongman.

1 Like

That’s awesome, Duke.

1 Like

It is pretty awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Couldn’t find a way to filter out the ugly… yet here I am!

17 Likes

Yet you still did, I don’t see it.

2 Likes

Then you must be blind :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

WHOOT!! You’ve done sooo great! My only complaint is that this selfie is cutting off your guns, and your little waist. I was so impressed with the pic you put up in the Transformation thread, wheels and all. You’re one of the good ones. Lovely inside and out.

2 Likes

Awe… thanks Puff! I am still shooting for 2020 on the transformation thread! LMAO!

1 Like

With just a day to spare, I’ll join in on this thread as well.

I’m on a transformational journey, that begun April the 26th this year, looking like this
and today, I look like this:

I couldn’t have done it without all the articles on T-nation, and lately, the forums and the community here.

The journey continues.

19 Likes

LMAO I’m stealing this line

2 Likes