Aug '17 Photo/Video Check-In

440lbs is 200kg. 220kg is 484lbs.

1 Like

Those are really, really good guesses. But no.

As for why I mentioned the movie, here’s a relevant still. As an aside, IMO the movie is well worth watching, assuming you like scary/creepy movies that rely on plot to carry the load (as opposed to slasher-type movies, which rely on gore):

Edit: /derail

2 Likes

Nice to see everyone putting in some serious work!! I’ve been here for quite some time but rarely post. I figured I’d share my progress just because. In the picture below, on the left I weighed 194 on the right (which is the state I’m currently in) I’m around 172. Still not done though I would definitely like to drop more weight, maybe around 10lbs or so. This was all done in just under three months time. Oh before I forget, yeah, my height, I’m 5-6".

5 Likes

Injuries suck. But the best ones are at least colourful (yeah there’s a “u” I’m Canadian). Keep lifting.

1 Like

Indeed. I remember the biceps tear. You answered a lot of dumb lifting questions for me back in the day.

Great to see you back and doing so well, Stu!

Good spot! It was 220kg/484lbs.

Thanks my dear. It’s been a long road in so many ways and it’s so far from done. There’s some major challenges popping up soon (if you’re curious ask in my Training Log and we can chat). Hopefully though I can stick with the awesome lifting through it all.

2 Likes