Attractiveness of Celebrities

I’m wondering what that chick from Gremlins looks like now.

For fans of bad horror movies, Barbara Crampton(Reanimator, Chopping Mall) still looks good.

She’s still pretty hot.

22537404667_0794d549c1_m

7 Likes

That was the one that showed her tits on Fast Times at Ridgemont High, right?
I haven’t seen her in anything recent so I’m betting she isn’t looking great.

1 Like

1 Like

Charlize Theron. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I was saying to my mrs the other day, back in the day when he played for england i didnt think david beckham was a good looking bloke, but as hes got older , you cant deny he’s a handsome guy.

This. She spent the majority of her life stunningly hot. She’s actually still pretty damn hot.

Others that come to mind are:

Jennifer Lopez-the woman is the sexiest 50 I’ve ever seen.
Kim Kardashian-she seems to have figured out how to completely halt the aging process.
Jennifer Connelly - OMG man, Jen.

1 Like

Not saying she’s not attractive, but if you think anybody remotely near any of the Kardashians is using anything other than surgery, Instagram filters, and obscene amounts of makeup to “halt the aging process”, you might be mistaken.

1 Like

I acknowledge the makeup and filters and what not.

But dude I met Kim once at a meet and greet. She may wear makeup and use filters but I can tell you standing within arms reach of that woman was the most turned on I have ever been in my life. She’ll make you forget to breath.

It was as if God placed my own, custom-ordered female in front of me, complete with every single physical trait that I find attractive in a woman highlighted.

I know I sound like a SIMP, but OMG man.

I’m hoping she has friends on Tnation that will see this. Kim, hit me up, girl.

Work or not, filters or not, she is the female form, perfected. I’ll just leave this here for you guys.

1 Like

Shakira is still the sexiest woman on the planet.

2 Likes

Cmon man! Shakira isn’t even in the same ballpark as Hellen Mirren or Kim K. What about Shakira does it for you?

What doesn’t do it for me with this piece of ass? Not in the same ballpark? I know this is entirely subjective, but I have no idea how one could think Helen looked nearly this sexy in her prime; she is a GILF though.

2 Likes

I hate to admit it (because I loathe the pop culture she personifies), but I have long thought KK was perhaps the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. She is one of my guilty pleasures.

I’m still all-in for Camp Garner, though. And to be clear, I’m referring to Jennifer, not James. Although I’m secure enough to say he was a good-looking hombre, and I loved The Rockford Files back in the day. (You kids have no idea what I’m talking about, do you?)

2 Likes

I forgot Gal Gadot and Jessica Biel.

2 Likes

Yup. There’s her. And then there’s the rest of the women on the planet. And to OP’s point, she is getting more beautiful with age.

I watched Rockford files with my dad when I was a young pup. He loved it.

Two incredibly beautiful women, for sure.

And to OP’s point, getting more beautiful as they age.

Just not my preferred body type. I like thick lady parts.

Shakira is beautiful and hot, interesting, and speaks a bunch of languages.
Kim K is a vapid ho with a giant ass. Meh.

1 Like

She is in the Snowpiercer series on Netflix. I though she was looked alright but then I saw this:

WOW she was gorgeous back then. I think I’m gonna track some of her films.

1 Like

I’ll just leave this right here for you. I don’t care if Shakira speaks 25 languages. You’re telling me you’d rather have her than this? IDK about your taste in women my man

1 Like

You will not be disappointed. She’s my number 2 behind Kim K.

1 Like