Attractiveness of Celebrities

I’ve said for years everyone is good looking at least once in their life, some more or less.
I’m watching a movie with my son and Mary Steenburgen comes on. I tell him she wasn’t that attractive when she started her career but the older she gets the better looking she becomes, there’s more. Men and women actors. Tell us.

1 Like

She’s Great. So funny and nice.

1 Like

I disagree with everything.

3 Likes

Sean Connery

2 Likes

I really like natural features including dimples, wrinkles, and just normally flawed features.

Too many otherwise good/very good looking people, especially women are turning themselves into wax faced gremlin looking things with Botox, collagen injections, and getting carved up. It’s a shame, but I guess once people buy into that stuff there just isn’t any going back.

5 Likes

Rosanne Cash

1 Like

Just made me think of this:

2 Likes

Marie Osmond

1 Like

Is this some sort of undercover beastiality fetish thread?

9 Likes

I still don’t know why I find Jennifer Carpenter very attractive.

1 Like

I don’t know who the one you’re talking about is but lots of older celebs have gotten more attractive as advancements in plastic surgery and botox became available. And makeup, hairstyling techniques etc.

Jessica Lange looked more attractive in one season of AHS than she did in Cape Fear IMHO.

3 Likes

Scarlett Johansson has been top-3 for a really long time. Jennifer Aniston is an anomaly, too.

4 Likes

She’s got a sexy voice.

2 Likes

If we’re talking real longevity in the attractiveness game, Helen Mirren probably has 'em all beat.

8 Likes

Anna Kendrick…

3 Likes

On topic debate: Was Elizabeth Shue more attractive in Cobra Kai or Karate Kid?

3 Likes

Am I understanding you properly, do you think actors and actresses hang out on this forum?

I looked up Mary Steenburgen. She’s a good looking woman but not what I’d call a beauty. In Hollywood and in TV they get very good at maximizing the looks of the actors. American Idol was a great illustration of this. Contestants would go from being somewhat homely to somewhat hot after the makeup artists got involved and got some practice working with their look.

Jennifer Garner.

4 Likes

Both?

Is that acceptable?

1 Like

I have always had a thing for the singer Pink. Just the right mix of class and rough around the edges that i like.

1 Like