Attn Rugby Players

Those of you who play rugby, where do you get your boots? Ive used just plain soccer cleats in the past but im looking to get some nice boots for college playing. Thanks

[quote]markymark5 wrote:
Those of you who play rugby, where do you get your boots? Ive used just plain soccer cleats in the past but im looking to get some nice boots for college playing. Thanks[/quote]

would of thought ebay was a good bet, if not online sports stores - many UK based stores stock loads. Try direct from suppliers too - like kooga, canterbury, adidas etc.

[quote]markymark5 wrote:
Those of you who play rugby, where do you get your boots? Ive used just plain soccer cleats in the past but im looking to get some nice boots for college playing. Thanks[/quote]

worldrugbyshop.com…rugbyrugby.com…these sites have excellent boots, I use the ccc kaha, they are amazing, i play scrumhalf and they give me incredible mobility

The selection isn’t as good, but try Providence’s Rugby Imports anyway. http://www.rugbyimports.com. WorldRugbyShop.com is awesome.

OP, where are you located? If you’re anywhere near RI check out rugby imports (or online at rugbyimports.com). I get all my gear there (hell, a bunch of the guys I play with at PRFC work there). They don’t have a huge selection but they’ll do ya right on prices.

cheers,
Jay