Attn: Patricia

Is beer and easy subject to get distracted on because it seems more sane than giving some internet stranger a lock of your hair? Tee Hee

You sounding like a “popular” kid in Jr. High is ridiculous. Not all people who read comic books are geeky fat slob virgins. Anyone who liked the movie Pulp Fiction would like the comic book series that my screen name comes from. I have a good job and social skills, implying otherwise with your “[I] see actual human beings…” is also ridiculous. As for attacking beer, lifting weights also decreases testosterone as do many other factors. If a T-man (vixen) can drink beer and still make gains in the gym, look good nekid, and have a high libido then what’s the problem?

Hmm… I guess I ain’t. Just cuz I’m pretty damn proud of my Uncanny X-men comic book collection - you know when the team behind the book was Chris Claremont, John Byrne and Terry Austin (and marked with the “STILL on 35 cents!”), prefer to watch Enter the Dragon, or hell, Bloodsport (even American Werewolf in London) over any whimpy so-called “chick flick” ANYday and can hold my own in any gym and drink beer makes me NOT a real human. That’s cool.
So that means Michelle ain’t real, too. Cuz besides the fact that she’s darn cool, cute to boot and also likes comics as well as pretty handy with craftsman tools - means she ain’t real either. Or even Stella (another forum regular - hey, where’s she been?) - she loves Anime, met Ko and I at the Comic Con and also loves comics, is extremely handy with computers and one seriously smart cookie - AND yes, cute also. SO she ain’t real. Wow. (oh, and she’s single, too)

Most of the chicks I hang with are pretty damn real, pretty damn cool and pretty damn good looking. I would think that cloning any of them as well as Michelle and Stella would be very smart as well!

That was from me “Not a Real Person” - Patricia. Didn’t want to be rude. :wink: