T Nation

Attn: MD's, Physical Therapists, or Chiropractors

I had an MRI, Xrays, and Bone Scan and apparently I had an old rib injury (either broken or cracked) which didnt heal correctly. It is causing me pain and stiffness in the lower lateral region of the Latissimus Dorsi. I saw an Ortho and he told me he couldnt do anything to fix it. Can anyone suggest this because I would like to remedy this. Any help would be grateful. Thank you

If you can’t find an ortho to opperate, then check out a pain clinic. Anesthesiologists can perform trigger point injections, and over the course of time the pain can be controlled.

Thank you so much, I am going to take a look into your advice.