Attn Cy Wilson

Hey Chris-

Let Cy out of his cage. I need to ask him a question.

I was re reading some of the back issues and ran across your article The Never Ending Cycle back in issue 206. In it, you advocate 100 to 200 mg 4AD-EC for a 16 week cycle.

Since Biotest revved up this supplement with Nano Dispersion Technology, I wanted to get your thoughts on the dosing protocol advocated in your article.

Atreides!

Very intuitive!

I’m interrested in this as well.

BUMPZILLA

Bump for T Mod or Mag staff. I think this is a great question worth discussing.

[quote]Atreides wrote:
Hey Chris-

Let Cy out of his cage. I need to ask him a question.

I was re reading some of the back issues and ran across your article The Never Ending Cycle back in issue 206. In it, you advocate 100 to 200 mg 4AD-EC for a 16 week cycle.

Since Biotest revved up this supplement with Nano Dispersion Technology, I wanted to get your thoughts on the dosing protocol advocated in your article.[/quote]

Being as I don’t have any exact data on how great the improvement of oral bioavailability would be when this delivery system is employed with androgens, I can really only give guesstimates. I honestly don’t believe it will be a tremendous change, but enough to where you could make a note. With that being said, some arbitrary figures would be 75-150 mg/day.

Hope this was of some help.