ATTENTION T-NATION!

I only see the old one as well.

[quote]gs160 wrote:
For those of us who can’t hear it - TELL US WHAT THE NEW PRODUCT IS! :)[/quote]

Seriously!

Man, this take me back to the early days when this site used to publish articles once a week… and I’d just sit there hitting “refresh” over and over!

It’s still showing last week’s show, what gives?

[quote]
TShaw wrote:
I’m listening at 3:45.

Frank Castle wrote:
listening to what? the old one from 06/21? cause thats all im seeing…[/quote]

D’oh! Yes, it’s the 6/21 show. Interesting, but I’ve been fast-forwarding and realizing I’m not about to hear a Biotest announcement. And the podnova link doesn’t show an entry newer than 6/21

[quote]TShaw wrote:
I’m listening at 3:45.[/quote]

listening to what?

The latest show I see as well as other is from 6/21 and I even check with IE, FF, Maxthon, Opera, Flock, and iTunes just to make sure it wasn’t my browser…

I just listened to the show, and I didnt hear from Jeff Stout. Whats up?

TC is just going to have to tell us what the new product is now… TC?

:slight_smile:

[quote]TShaw wrote:

TShaw wrote:
I’m listening at 3:45.

Frank Castle wrote:
listening to what? the old one from 06/21? cause thats all im seeing…

D’oh! Yes, it’s the 6/21 show. Interesting, but I’ve been fast-forwarding and realizing I’m not about to hear a Biotest announcement. And the podnova link doesn’t show an entry newer than 6/21[/quote]

Okay, teh show is dead, just spill the beans TC…If you want just send me a PM with all the info :wink:

my guess is they wont have the show up for a little while, say 3:30 EST instead of PST

[quote]SLERG wrote:
I just listened to the show, and I didnt hear from Jeff Stout. Whats up?[/quote]

Peep teh date of the show…

Sheesh. I was told, via email from Jeff Stout and Joey Antonio, that the show would be on today at 3:30 PM, EST.

I’m trying to find out what happened.

Sorry!

Just found out from Dr. Stout that the show was being TAPED today and would be up Sunday.

Apologies from Dr. Stout.

So are you going to tell the T-Nation what the new supp is, or do we have to wait in anticipation until Sunday.

Based on what people are seeing in the Flex mags my guess is that it is the new MD6 or the new Spike drink.

Please be Spike drink!

[quote]helga wrote:
So are you going to tell the T-Nation what the new supp is, or do we have to wait in anticipation until Sunday.

Based on what people are seeing in the Flex mags my guess is that it is the new MD6 or the new Spike drink.[/quote]

There is also Res-V.

Where did you hear about the Spike drink? Tim said that they tried that, but it wasn’t as effective and they sold old stock…

But it would blow the competition out of the water as far as energy drinks go, they’d make a killing.

[quote]T Ham wrote:
helga wrote:

Based on what people are seeing in the Flex mags my guess is that it is the new MD6 or the new Spike drink.

There is also Res-V.

Where did you hear about the Spike drink? Tim said that they tried that, but it wasn’t as effective and they sold old stock…

But it would blow the competition out of the water as far as energy drinks go, they’d make a killing.[/quote]

I am hoping for a mega-launch of Anaconda, MD6, and REZ-V. I’d don’t have use for them all at the current time, but that’d be nice. I expect they’ll all be out fairly soon.

I dunno…

If I had to bet, it would be MD6 this or next week, Res-V 3 to 6 weeks (mabey 8) and Anaconda when its done… (end of October or earlier).

Oh, hopefully we’ll also get the option to buy some gift certificates for the store before Christmas, hint, hint…

gotta love all the speculation…

I’m hoping they start carrying some sort of post workout beverage. It would be even better if it were formulated by some sort of nutrition expert to contain all that one needs for post-workout recovery, without all sorts of gimmicky crap like random herbs added in. Alas, Biotest doesn’t seem to carry such a beverage at this time…

[quote]etaco wrote:
I’m hoping they start carrying some sort of post workout beverage. It would be even better if it were formulated by some sort of nutrition expert to contain all that one needs for post-workout recovery, without all sorts of gimmicky crap like random herbs added in. Alas, Biotest doesn’t seem to carry such a beverage at this time…
[/quote]

All you have to do is crush up a Spike, TRIBEX and Alpha Male tablet, stir it briskly into water and then let it sit for 4.5 minutes. After 4.5 minutes exactly, empty the contents of 6 ZMA caps into the water and consume post work out. This is especially effective for women :slight_smile: