*ATTENTION COACHES* Female Olympian Training

Chris: How about an interview with Lemay-Doan? I think it would shed some light on things. The thigh development of these skaters is phenonmenal! To know more about training and diet would be cool… Mufasa

One of my summer hobbies is mountain biking. I’ve been doing this since long before I ever went near a protein shake. Despite that my quads would baloon in the summer to the point where they looked freakily out of proportion to the rest of my legs. This exercise was endurance with occasional high intensity bursts, all done on an 80’s style pasta diet and low(ish) protein. I’ve never got my legs to respond like that in the gym, even with the benefit of ‘muscle memory’. So somethings going on. I wasn’t training in the gym then though, so maybe low protein is enough if you’re only building part of your body? (not very technical am I?).

Believe me those legs can sqaut more the most men can squat and probably most bodybuilders… Speed sakting is an aerobic sport and the way atheletes train is a little diffrent then the way most people train… The train on the principle called periodization where one week or a month they will be training in a reps range from 4-6 to gain stregnth or 6-12 for hyphtrophy which is muscle growth or 20-30 for muscler endurance depending on what the strength coachs ask them to do and what they need to work on. So they will peak for the Oylimpics and after they peak they do something called de trainning where they go back to square one so that they can peak again…

And as far as eating shusi. Thats the best thing you can eat!!!