Attempted Break-In

When the cop asked for a description of the suspect, did you whip out a caricature of the guy you had drawn before the cops arrived? Cuz I would LOL if you did.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
When the cop asked for a description of the suspect, did you whip out a caricature of the guy you had drawn before the cops arrived? Cuz I would LOL if you did.[/quote]

LMFAO!! Oh man, if it ever happens again, I’m DEFINITELY doing that!

lol

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
I have a German Shepherd/Chow mix and you better believe that he hears people, animals way before I do and he is usually right at the window watching them, barking, etc…

Have you considered a watch dog ID?[/quote]

Right here. I have a Dane. I would have opened the door and been like have fun.

ID I love all your drawings.

If I were you I would call Joe Pesci.

My parents had some drunk guy break in to our house one night. He actually hung up his jacket on our coat rack and left it there. He didn’t take anything, we think he just slept his drunk off.

OH man, I can’t even imagine that actually happening. Again, to echo what’s been said, luckily everyone is okay, as you do read some scary stuff about home invasions where the people actually confront the burglars. I sleep with a big metal flashlight next to my bed, and on the rare occasion I have gone poking around when I’ve heard something, but usually my little pup will let me know well ahead of time when my neighbors get home late, or someone’s locked themselves out of their car or other useless stuff.

It truly sucks though when you realize what a horrible path these young kids are trekking down. Part of you always wants to help others, and then there’s the little voice of reason that says “you can’t save everyone” (someone actually said this to me a few years back and it stuck in my mind).

S

That’s cool the cops actually got him. Around here the cops don’t do shit. I had one of my old muscle cars stolen a long time ago, I ran outside to see them driving off. A few days later they found my car outside a chop shop with no parts left. I mean nothing.

ever since that happened I started keeping all my guns fully loaded. A few weeks ago cops caught some crack head going down streets and breaking into cars to steal change. They caught him right in front of my house too. And a few nights ago someone tried breaking open the gate on my backyard privacy fence.

I looked up the laws for Ohio, and if someone comes on your property trying to rob you or harm you or your family you can use lethal force. Just a few days ago a local guy shot some guy trying to steal his car in his driveway and he got off on self defense. So anytime I hear a sound or suspect someone is up to something I grab my gun. I believe the law is referred to as the “Castle Law”. Everyone should look up there local laws to see if it’s in their state. If it is you should invest in a nice 12 gauge. :slight_smile:

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
ID I love all your drawings.

If I were you I would call Joe Pesci.

[/quote]

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
My parents had some drunk guy break in to our house one night. He actually hung up his jacket on our coat rack and left it there. He didn’t take anything, we think he just slept his drunk off.[/quote]

I was drunk and broke into a few houses. I didn’t steal anything, I was just curious. One house had a bench press so I did a few sets before leaving.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
Grneyes wrote:
My parents had some drunk guy break in to our house one night. He actually hung up his jacket on our coat rack and left it there. He didn’t take anything, we think he just slept his drunk off.

I was drunk and broke into a few houses. I didn’t steal anything, I was just curious. One house had a bench press so I did a few sets before leaving.[/quote]

Thanks, Mr Mature.