T Nation

Attacker gets Beat!

How awesome is this?!

Paging Jack Urbody…

Can you make out why the punk is messing with that guy?

Typical damn chav! Suprised there wasn’t like 15 of them to take on one guy

Thats cool …love seeing the guy messing with the wrong d00d get it good!

What’s a chav?
What’s going on here?

[quote]elano wrote:
What’s a chav?
Some one who ends every sentence with the words “innit bruv”

You know the bigger guy has moves when he puts his hands up like he did.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
You know the bigger guy has moves when he puts his hands up like he did.[/quote]

Haha yeah, also when he confidently stood and waited until he felt the need to apply force. He knew he could beat his ass so quick but didn’t want to get violent.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
You know the bigger guy has moves when he puts his hands up like he did.[/quote]

LOL, was that some sort of martial art?

Or did he just slap the shit out of the guy?

[quote]elano wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

Haha yeah, also when he confidently stood and waited until he felt the need to apply force. He knew he could beat his ass so quick but didn’t want to get violent.[/quote]

Yeah kept on getting pushed and simply put his hands together waiting.

Youtube comment
“should have finished him off while he was down!”

Any experienced fighter never does this. It’s like a code/rule. But if it’s life or death situation and you really like really need to demobilize someone then yes but not in this case.

LOL and the guy goes at him with open arms like expecting a hug while the other is in a fighting/ready stance and pops him one.

What’s a scouser?

EDIT: The bearded guy waited too long. You don’t let somebody that’s threatening you like that get close enough to touch you without acting, especially if they’re on your property. I’d have drawn down on the fucker.

Damn patient guy. Incredible how much crap he put up with before he took physical action. I admire the heck out of people that can keep calm in the face of that kind of crap.

x2 on the hand/stance. That should have been a big warning to that punk. It was only a short jab too…imagine what a full round-house would have done to the guy.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

LOL, was that some sort of martial art?

Or did he just slap the shit out of the guy? [/quote]

Looked to be Wing Chun Kung Fu from what I could tell. He worked the trapping well,
as soon as the guy came in for a hit he open palmed him right on the chin. Maybe wrong though.
That’s just IMO

That chav fuck got his just desserts

Not knowing the whole situation, the man who was left standing still seemed quite the gentleman. chavs are an English “cultural group” that combines the worst of white trash and just plain “wigga” dumbass. Scouser means somebody from Liverpool but takes on different derogatory meanings depending how it’s used.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
What’s a scouser?

EDIT: The bearded guy waited too long. You don’t let somebody that’s threatening you like that get close enough to touch you without acting, especially if they’re on your property. I’d have drawn down on the fucker.[/quote]

Agreed. I could see not doing anything until you were pushed, but the guy was lucky he wasn’t hit with his hands down.

Actually, he’s a scally. There’s a difference between a chav and a scally, but it’s very subtle, impossible to explain, but obvious to natives, and only really known to scousers, in my experience.

[quote]OrcusDM wrote:
Actually, he’s a scally. There’s a difference between a chav and a scally, but it’s very subtle, impossible to explain, but obvious to natives, and only really known to scousers, in my experience.[/quote]

Scally, ned, chav they’re all the same Orcus buddy. In my book anyway.

Subhuman scum who deserve a holocaust

If you come close enough while acting aggressively to be head butted, you end up head butted. There is no way anyone should idly stand there in the face of that type of aggression and threat. ANYONE can land a blow that would incapicitate or injure you. You are under no legal obligation to wait for it.