Attack of the Clones

why aren’t there more girls like you that know their star wars movies and like to work out? that’s a great combination, the world needs more women like you two. i tell ya if i met a girl like that, i’d wanna marry her. all the girls i meet are all the same, almost like clones (no pun intended)

Demo: I forgot to answer your question about The Fantastic Four movie. It’s currently in “development hell” - the script is being rewritten. And you know there’s a Iron Man movie in the works. Joss Whedon (creater of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel - my two favorite shows), has been asked to direct it and possibly write the script. We shall see…

Oh, and Bryan: I'm a movie, computer and art geek - who happens to bodybuild. My boyfriend is all happy about this..as long as I manage my five o'clock shadow.........HA! kidding....(but made ya wonder....*wink* *wink*).

Patricia:

I agree Empire is easily the best. Check out Understanding Comics by Scott McCloud if your truly interested in such. :slight_smile:

Michelle:

My own StarWars movie would be called “Ewok Body Count”. It would be 100 mins. of pure Ewok carrnage. No lightsaber bullshit…infact it would have Arnold on a tren and halo cycle with a big belt fed machine gun plugging holes into the pseudo care bears. Arnold voice: “Die you furry little bastards”. (If only you could hear my impression.) I would estimate him killing about 5 or 6 Ewoks per second. So it would be a really good movie. Kidding of course. But yeah Ewoks kinda suck. They are 100 times better than that Jar Jar assloaf. He should be killed and resurected so he can be killed again…resurected…then visit a speak therapist…then killed again. I need sleep. Night all. :slight_smile:

If i liked startrek as much as you guys i would probably hate myself

Borgs Rule, Vulcans Drool.

The N-Sync scene has been pulled but will be available on the DVD. Rumour is that her daughter is a huge fan of theirs and asked her daddy to let them be in it when they approached
Lucas’s people. Commendable but thank god somebody came to their senses.

Patricia, I had to laugh at your DVD recommendations. They’re already on my “to buy” list. And yes, I was on the Sony Pictures Spiderman website the day it went active. :slight_smile:

nkeago: I’ve checked that book out. I’ve got many friends who work professionally in the comic book industry. Demo: ooops, sorry. But - be assured, them are good DVDs!

And the Spider-Man trailer today ONLINE!!!!!

Um… Patricia you know Blade 2 is coming out this friday, right?

all I can say is X-MEN 2 drool I want them to make a Wonder Woman movie (or better yet, Super Friends - the best cartoon EVER!)

Man, we’re so THERE for Blade2 this Friday. Thank god, New Line Cinema moved it up a week. The original opening was set for the 29th. I don’t think I could wait another week. I’m a big fan of Guilermo Del Toro - and when he announced his ideas for Blade2…I was drooling. First of all, he knew this movie had to be a R (rating). Period. No exceptions.

As for the Wonder Woman movie? It's in the works - script is being rewritten. And the studio has approached....Sandra Bullock. *raised eyebrow*..interesting.

Next up....Spider-Man. Y'know I'm glad that some of these comic books are becoming live action. Pretty kewl...

We’re probably gonna miss a workout to be able to go see Blade2

*slapping hands to cheeks* What will Drax think?! *gasp* Missing a workout for a....movie? The horror.......

ooops, sorry in my utmost happiness over the upcoming Blade2 - I totally thought that the new Spider-Man trailer was to be on TODAY?! And yes, I know that it’s really NEXT week. I hate pre-contest, it really messes with the mind…

Did you like the book? I liked it so much that I bought the follow up book before I finished the first one. As for good comics try Crossgen unless of course you already have. Blade is on tv right now. LOL. Already seen it. :slight_smile:

Sandra Bullock??? NO NO NO NO NO!!!

I WANT LIVE ACTION SUPER FRIENDS! Please, oh gurus of comic book moives, please tell me they are making a Justice League of America movie!

The next Batman movie will be written by Frank Miller (The Dark Knight Returns, Year one, Daredevil, Sin City, Etc). I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m drooling.

It isn’t the contest prep that’s got you confused, it’s me. I was under the impression that the Spider-Man trailer would be available Wednesday, and I posted that. That’s probably why you thought so, too. I need to read my emails more carefully.

Demo: 9AM on Wednesday the 27th - Spider-Man trailer - ONLINE!!! Oh and if you’re interested, Amazon.com has a book available (and I think it’s a boo boo on their part), on the Making of Spider-Man. It has the Peter David script of the movie as well as behind the scenes. I’m thinking of getting it and adding it to my collection. “Art of the Matrix” is another good book. nkeago: Yes, decent writings on the comic industry. I like how Scott McCloud writes. As for Frank Miller and the script of the next Batman flick. Darren Aronofsky (Requiem for a Dream…) is set to direct. It’ll be along the lines of Batman:Year One. And they were considering Kurt Russell as the older Bruce Wayne. This one is in development hell and was even almost dropped up until several months ago.

Michelle, I like Sandra Bullock, but I don't see her as WW. But I really don't know who else they could get - maybe Jennifer Connelly? As for the Justice League movie - the issue with that one (and believe me, this one is considered a DREAM of a project), is cast. How do you cast it? I'd personally would rather see a Green Lantern live-action flick. Oh, and for anyone interested, there's a live-action PREACHER movie in the works. I say, YEAH!!!!

JLA would kick ass. However from what I remember is Mark Waid(great writer if you didn’t know) saw a JLA movie a few years ago. At least that’s what he said in Wizard. He also said something like this “That’s 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back”. I saw a screen shot and it looked like ass. :slight_smile:

Yeah Scott is the man. Green Lantern would be a cool movie. It was great when Ron Marz used to write it…now he writes Sojourn for Crossgen. Great book. As for who can play Kyle Rayner…Me!!! I look like him. Heheh. :slight_smile: