Atrial Fibrillation and Test Enanthate

I’ve had infrequent bouts of tachycardia since my late teens, totally unrelated to AAS. Still, I will donate blood in a few weeks to “lighten my heart load”. I wonder how they take out at one time. I feel weird these days at the pump in the beginning of cycles, and I have GREAT cardio, so in a way, it feels even more scary.

BBB you only did it once, and you think the results are forever, are you plan on dong it again?

Any reason why you didn’t donate blood but chose that self induced route?

[quote]p10Mike wrote:

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
lol, funny guy,
anyways if you cut your test/a’dex short are you prepared to feel like crap for a while?
I would have the doc test your hemocrit and if its elevated ask him if that could be causing the issues.
start from there.

you can also start taking aspirin and make sure your hydrated,this causes minimal relief but it does work.a few weeks after your pct and your blood levels are back to normal you should feel alot better,that is if you want to wait it out.
[/quote]

I’m assuming that I am going to feel like crap regardless eventually… however, I may donate blood tomorrow… just to see if it helps. Also, I am now 5 days since my last injection (Friday) and was supposed to inject Tuesday which I did not. So, If I do donate blood and notice the symptoms dissipating, how would you more experienced guys suggest I resume the cycle? or would it be best to save it for next cycle and use this as a learning process?[/quote]

if you can donate, however you may not be able to because on the intake process they test your protien level and also your hemocrit level and if the hemocrit is too high they will defer you.
to fix this take some asprin and start drinking mass amounts of water the night before this will lower it to the point where you may be ok.

if you do donate and you feel fine in a few days then just resume your cycle like you accidentally missed a shot,with the longer esters you should have a slight spike where you missed your shot but if you pick up where you left off same dosage and all you should be fine.
no need to change anything IMO.
if you really want to end the cycle,do it right, dont take anymore test and run your preplanned out PCT. but do not just drop all drugs cold turkey,that really sucks.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

[quote]p10Mike wrote:

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
lol, funny guy,
anyways if you cut your test/a’dex short are you prepared to feel like crap for a while?
I would have the doc test your hemocrit and if its elevated ask him if that could be causing the issues.
start from there.

you can also start taking aspirin and make sure your hydrated,this causes minimal relief but it does work.a few weeks after your pct and your blood levels are back to normal you should feel alot better,that is if you want to wait it out.
[/quote]

I’m assuming that I am going to feel like crap regardless eventually… however, I may donate blood tomorrow… just to see if it helps. Also, I am now 5 days since my last injection (Friday) and was supposed to inject Tuesday which I did not. So, If I do donate blood and notice the symptoms dissipating, how would you more experienced guys suggest I resume the cycle? or would it be best to save it for next cycle and use this as a learning process?[/quote]

if you can donate, however you may not be able to because on the intake process they test your protien level and also your hemocrit level and if the hemocrit is too high they will defer you.
to fix this take some asprin and start drinking mass amounts of water the night before this will lower it to the point where you may be ok.

if you do donate and you feel fine in a few days then just resume your cycle like you accidentally missed a shot,with the longer esters you should have a slight spike where you missed your shot but if you pick up where you left off same dosage and all you should be fine.
no need to change anything IMO.
if you really want to end the cycle,do it right, dont take anymore test and run your preplanned out PCT. but do not just drop all drugs cold turkey,that really sucks.[/quote]

I was planning on running my pct… not just going cold turkey lol… :S Thanks a lot for the advice guys, I really appreciate it.