Atrial Fibrillation and Gear

Good observation, you may just be right about this. I have friend who uses 4AD and has PVC’s while using this compound.

I don’t have very much else to say about this. Just that I wish you guys a very long healthy life!

1 Like

I’ve seen a few case studies that have suggested that an elevation in DHEA can cause frequent PACs and PVCs.

Anyone have any ideas why/how?

No no no, guys, some gear can cause Afib like Tren, and yes, Afib does lead to cardiovascular complications. Like any chemical whether it’s gear, Rx drugs, supplements, and street drugs, everyone reacts differently. You cannot state that gear cannot cause afib.

After using Tren, on two seperated occasions, I was thrown into Afib. Fortunately for me, it was controlled Afib, meaning my heart rate was within normal limits. If you do a search on Tren and Afib, you will encounter many users experiencing the same thing.

At first I wasn’t sure if it was the Tren, but after the second occurance, now I’m sure. I had injected Tren the weak prior and had been on a cycle for a few weeks. In fact, it was just this week the second occurance happened and I converted during cardio like last time. I was in afib for 5 days and last time for 4 days. I will never use Tren again. Ever.

I have to use test as I have low t, and still took my normal dose of test while in Afib this week. I still converted, and this is because the Tren finally left my system.

So yes some gear can be blamed for Afib in some guys. Other guys see no affects at all from gear. This is not to say gear doesn’t have its dangers in some users. So if you are having negative side effects, stop, or try something else.

And as far as Afib, no it’s just not a nuisance. Anyone who knows anything about cardiophysiology and cardiopathophysiology will tell you that Afib results in complications later in life.

Afib is out of control firing of the atrial electrical conducting system of which the ventricles of the heart, the main pumping chambers if you will, respond to naturally, but in an unorganized manner. The ventricles contract at a much higher rate. When this happens, your cardiac output decrease significantly, meaning you don’t pump enough blood from the heart, thereby decreases oxygen delivery to the heart itself and body. Also, the lack of oxygen and the increased contractions of the heart leads to heart failure over time because the heart tries to compensate with a type of hypertrophic adaptation, called concentric hypertrophy, which is the thickening of the ventricular wall. Thickening of the ventricular wall ruins the heart contractile nature, making it a less effective pump, and thereby causing heart failure.

Furthermore, because of the lower cardiac output, blood pools in the atria increasing the risk for platelet aggregation, in other words clot formation, and this is how Afib can lead to a stroke. The clot makes its way from the atria into the ventricles with the blood flow and it’s ejected from the heart into the blood stream traveling to an area like in the brain where it lodges causing an embolic stroke. A wall in other words where blood cant pass suffercating the brain tissue downstream and killing brain cells - a stroke!!

So do yourself a favor before you make such irresponsible claims such as Afib is just a nuisance and that gear doesn’t cause Afib.

I know it can from experience.

562guy
Kinesiology masters
Nursing masters
Emergency room RN.

Be smart with your gear!!

Peace

1 Like

I was diagnosed with chronic afib a year and a half ago and it has consumed my life… what would you recommend? The doctors are no help. They treat this as if it’s nothing, but it feels like I have an alien in my chest. The flecainide helps but I stay so out of breath even when resting (when not in afib and blood pressure is low)… not sure why I’m so out of breath!!!

You bumped a 12 year old thread in the Steroids section of a weight lifting website. What advice are you looking for?