Atomic Pup - The Transformation I

I was 140-145 lbs till junior/senior year of high school, did cardio to I went to a skinny 126 lbs. I look at myself in the mirror and was like I have abs, but I see bone everywhere, it was this past January where I took this site seriously, and starting lifting and eating. I’m 182 lbs right now, a bit on the higher bodyfat % but not noticable with a shirt on, so whatever, I’m going to bulk to 190 and then cut back.

went into college weighing 140 at 5’7". got up to 197 by senior year. now im sitting around 190 at about 9%.
i started getting pissed on how skinny i was and decided to do something about it.

I used to obsess over every little detail, what i was learning about athletic preparation at university was making paranoid about every little thing, id skip parties get shirty about food.

For me it was starting submission grappling 4 years ago, i wanted to be stronger so the heavy weights did’nt toss me around like a rag doll. I started at 68kg and have worked my way up to 107kg (measured today) standing at 175cm. Its been a collabrative effort between my work at university and as a strength coach and all the great stuff ive read here at T-Nation. I have to thank joe defranco for alot.

in the past 2 years ive relaxed alot, still training religiously, numbers in weight room dont matter so much anymore, just as long as im in good conditioning for grappling and fighting

Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos the video is a highlight of grappling training for this year

bf varies from 16% to 10% depending what stage in prep i am

Bad ass!

[quote]Wayland wrote:
I used to obsess over every little detail, what i was learning about athletic preparation at university was making paranoid about every little thing, id skip parties get shirty about food.

For me it was starting submission grappling 4 years ago, i wanted to be stronger so the heavy weights did’nt toss me around like a rag doll. I started at 68kg and have worked my way up to 107kg (measured today) standing at 175cm. Its been a collabrative effort between my work at university and as a strength coach and all the great stuff ive read here at T-Nation. I have to thank joe defranco for alot.

in the past 2 years ive relaxed alot, still training religiously, numbers in weight room dont matter so much anymore, just as long as im in good conditioning for grappling and fighting

Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos the video is a highlight of grappling training for this year

bf varies from 16% to 10% depending what stage in prep i am[/quote]

haha cheers nate

OK I’ll play.

33 years old…5’6" 131 lbs. Beer, pizza and mexican food. I could not stand seeing my elbows as the widest part of my arms!

2005-2006 160-170 lbs. progression.

I’m now about 165 and 10%

Here’s my story and how I did it:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1510461