Atomic Pup - Ghosts of Hook-ups Past

I am on the same page as Nate. My girlfriend is outstanding.
As Peter Griffin Puts it:

“the kind of girl you just want to make love to over and over again”

She’s a 10. 100lbs, little tightass and not too small up top; and a freak. Funny, smart and doesn’t mind my gas.

But its hard to ignore the massive amount of hotness that habitates this planet.

[quote]craigk2 wrote:

A subject would approach a person of the opposite sex and immediately ask them if they would like to have sex with them. Of the male population asked, something like forty percent said yes. How many of the women said yes? None.

[/quote]

Was the chick that ugly that only 40% would say yes or was this asked to some unmanly men? I just cant believe 6 out of 10 men passing up sex unless they’re happily married.

Jesus man. If it’s that hard to be faithful, then you’re with the wrong broad.

I’m not saying I don’t want to bang everything that walks by, but when I’m in something I’m it, and seriously cheating doesn’t cross my mind.

You might just be too young to settle down. I know I was.

[quote]reznor wrote:
craigk2 wrote:

A subject would approach a person of the opposite sex and immediately ask them if they would like to have sex with them. Of the male population asked, something like forty percent said yes. How many of the women said yes? None.

Was the chick that ugly that only 40% would say yes or was this asked to some unmanly men? I just cant believe 6 out of 10 men passing up sex unless they’re happily married.

[/quote]

Like I said, my books on that are all boxed up in storage right now and I don’t remember the exact number. It was somewhere around half. They never mentioned it specifically, but I’m sure that they used reasonably attractive women. It would skew the study a bit if the woman was an overweight hunchback.

I can see where only about half would say yes. If a beautiful woman walked up out of nowhere and said something to the extent of, “Hi, wanna fuck?” I would probably have a few different thoughts run through my head. A: Normal chicks don’t act like this. B: My friends probably got this chick to screw with me and are hiding somewhere with a video camera as we speak… C: This chick is probably nuts, hates men and is trying to spread her herpes to as many guys as she can, or D: I am a caveman. Time to find a semi-private location as quickly as possible and make this happen.

I really don’t think that a lot of guys, regardless of the presence of the desire to do so, would have the self-confidence to look a chick in the eyes and answer that question with a solid, “As a matter of fact, yes. Yes I would.” I see guys all the time who can’t even talk to a girl about the weather without stuttering and spilling their drink.